Harvey Weinstein read from notecards and Jennifer Lawrence joked about her Oscars faceplant as the pair bantered onstage at last night’s GLAAD Media Awards. Then Lawrence flubbed former President Bill Clinton’s name as the Silver Linings Playbook duo presented the Advocate For Change Award:
Jennifer Lawrence & Harvey Weinstein At GLAAD Awards: Video
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'