UPDATE: If this isn’t a shameless play for late-night ratings by both hosts, hard to imagine what is. Tonight NBC released this video early of Jimmy Fallon and Jay Leno addressing those rumors of who will take over as host of The Tonight Show. (Fallon seems to answer them by asking Jay, “Are we still friends?”) Anyway, the two sing (um, lip-sync) a duet of their version of the ballad “Tonight” from West Side Story. The network flacks point out “this video marks the first time both shows have collaborated on one piece that aired as a seamless bridge between them”. Oh barf:
Jay Leno & Jimmy Fallon Sing Duet About ‘Tonight Show’ Rumors: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- MTV President Sean Atkins Steps Down
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?