UPDATED: As it is navigating its way into reality series, USA Network didn’t have any particular expectations for its first unscripted series in a long time, the aspirational The Moment. It got off to a soft start, and its third airing last night drew 950,000 total viewers and 249,000 adults 18-49. As a result, The Moment is being moved to Fridays, while USA brass stress that they remain committed to the unscripted genre.
USA Network’s Reality Series ‘The Moment’ Moved To Fridays After Slow Start
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'