UPDATED: As it is navigating its way into reality series, USA Network didn’t have any particular expectations for its first unscripted series in a long time, the aspirational The Moment. It got off to a soft start, and its third airing last night drew 950,000 total viewers and 249,000 adults 18-49. As a result, The Moment is being moved to Fridays, while USA brass stress that they remain committed to the unscripted genre.
USA Network’s Reality Series ‘The Moment’ Moved To Fridays After Slow Start
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- HBO Developing Musical Comedy From Bruce Eric Kaplan
- Mark Burnett & Roma Downey Producing Guardian Angels Drama For NBC
- Ellen Pompeo To Produce Cop Drama For ABC
- Astronaut Family Comedy Lands At ABC With Pilot Production Commitment
- Bow Wow To Co-Star In CBS' 'CSI: Cyber'
- TBS To Air First Season Of CBS Comedy 'Mom'