USA Network today set a series of return and premiere dates for the summer. Burn Notice will be back for its seventh season on June 6 at 9 PM. The spy drama will be followed that night by the premiere of the new Graceland at 10. Created by White Collar creator/executive producer Jeff Eastin, the one-hour drama chronicles a group of agents from various federal law enforcement departments who are forced to work and live together undercover. Royal Pains is back for a fifth season on June 12 at 9 PM. That’s followed by the Season 3 premiere of Necessary Roughness at 10. Covert Affairs returns for a fourth season on July 16 at 9 PM, with the third season of Suits back the same night at 10. USA also adds a new reality series, with Summer Camp debuting sometime in July. The unscripted series from Allison Grodner, Rich Meehan, Fly on the Wall Entertainment and Sony Pictures TV follows 16 contestants at a lakeside retreat who battle in competitions inspired by classic camp games.
USA Announces ‘Burn Notice’, ‘Suits’ Return Dates & Summer Premieres
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- Donald Trump: Abedin-Weiner Split Exposes Possible National Security Risk In Clinton Campaign