USA Network today set a series of return and premiere dates for the summer. Burn Notice will be back for its seventh season on June 6 at 9 PM. The spy drama will be followed that night by the premiere of the new Graceland at 10. Created by White Collar creator/executive producer Jeff Eastin, the one-hour drama chronicles a group of agents from various federal law enforcement departments who are forced to work and live together undercover. Royal Pains is back for a fifth season on June 12 at 9 PM. That’s followed by the Season 3 premiere of Necessary Roughness at 10. Covert Affairs returns for a fourth season on July 16 at 9 PM, with the third season of Suits back the same night at 10. USA also adds a new reality series, with Summer Camp debuting sometime in July. The unscripted series from Allison Grodner, Rich Meehan, Fly on the Wall Entertainment and Sony Pictures TV follows 16 contestants at a lakeside retreat who battle in competitions inspired by classic camp games.
USA Announces ‘Burn Notice’, ‘Suits’ Return Dates & Summer Premieres
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit