USA Network today set a series of return and premiere dates for the summer. Burn Notice will be back for its seventh season on June 6 at 9 PM. The spy drama will be followed that night by the premiere of the new Graceland at 10. Created by White Collar creator/executive producer Jeff Eastin, the one-hour drama chronicles a group of agents from various federal law enforcement departments who are forced to work and live together undercover. Royal Pains is back for a fifth season on June 12 at 9 PM. That’s followed by the Season 3 premiere of Necessary Roughness at 10. Covert Affairs returns for a fourth season on July 16 at 9 PM, with the third season of Suits back the same night at 10. USA also adds a new reality series, with Summer Camp debuting sometime in July. The unscripted series from Allison Grodner, Rich Meehan, Fly on the Wall Entertainment and Sony Pictures TV follows 16 contestants at a lakeside retreat who battle in competitions inspired by classic camp games.
USA Announces ‘Burn Notice’, ‘Suits’ Return Dates & Summer Premieres
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- USA To Redevelop ‘Brooklyn Animal Control’ Pilot, Passes On ‘Poor Richard's Almanack’
- Kelly Macdonald To Star In ‘Black Mirror’ Episode On Netflix
- Ashton Kutcher Sitcom ‘The Ranch’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Allison Janney Revives C.J. Cregg For White House Press Briefing
- Larry Wilmore On White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “I’m Going To Open With A Yo Mama So Fat Joke”
- John Krasinski To Star In ‘Jack Ryan’ Amazon TV Series From Carlton Cuse & Paramount TV