A documentary about skateboarding’s best has a new home online and on video on demand before its Tribeca Fim Festival debut later this week. GoDigital announced today that they have picked up the North American digital and VOD rights to The Motivation. The Adam Bhala Lough-directed film will have its world premiere on April 26 at Tribeca. GoDigital will make the documentary about eight of the world’s top pro skateboarders as they prepare for the prestigious Street League Championship available on digital and cable VOD in August. “I’ve been following Adam’s work since his first feature, Bomb the System. He’s a visionary filmmaker and we are thrilled to be working with him to bring The Motivation to action sports fans, and ultimately, audiences everywhere,” said GoDigital CEO Logan Mulvey today in a statement. Nate Bolotin and Aram Tertzakian of XYZ Films and GoDigital’s Chief Content Officer Jason Beck negotiated the sale. The Motivation will have a limited theatrical release and play other festivals after its Tribeca debut.
Tribeca: GoDigital Picks Up ‘The Motivation’ Doc VOD Rights
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Tom Hiddleston Becomes Founding BFI Ambassador
- F. Gary Gray Expected To Direct ‘Furious 8’
- Petitioners Demand Apology For Theft Of Artifacts By ‘Maze Runner’ Cast
- ‘The Martian’ Opens To $44.6M, Will Pass $100M Worldwide Today – Int’l Box Final
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Karl Glusman Joins ‘Nocturnal Animals’