TNT has tweaked the premiere dates for four of the nine original series (scripted and unscripted) it is running this summer. The change is biggest for Franklin & Bash, whose third season will launch June 19 instead of the previously announced July 24. The show, starring Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Breckin Meyer and new female lead Heather Locklear, will start with a two-hour season opener. Other three series’ launch dates will be shifted by a week: The fourth season of Rizzoli & Isles and the second season of Perception will start June 25 instead of June 18, and new unscripted series Cold Justice will premiere September 3 instead of August 27.
TNT Shifts Four Summer Series Premieres
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Kelen Coleman Cast In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Me, Myself & I’; Roberto Aguire Joins CBS’ Paul Attanasio Drama
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ To Launch By Early Fall On CBS All Access, Les Moonves Says
- Oscar Ratings Down Double Digits In Demo; 32.9M Viewership Hits 9-Year Low – Update
- Fox News’ Longtime Ad Sales Exec Paul Rittenberg To Leave In April
- Jeremy Piven To Topline ‘Wisdom Of The Crowd’ CBS Drama Pilot
- This Is Not A Joke: ‘La La Land’ Producer Jordan Horowitz Talks Oscars’ “Surreal Moment” On ‘GMA…