I have learned that A&E is finalizing a deal for series order to drama pilot Those Who Kill, starring Chloë Sevigny and James D’Arcy. The project, from Imagine Television and Fox 21, is an adaptation of a Danish format and revolves around police detective Catherine Jensen (Sevigny) and forensic profiler Thomas Schaffer (D’Arcy), who possess a deep understanding of the serial killers they hunt. Thomas is described as a handsome and intellectual college psychology teacher with a PhD who focuses on serial killer behavior. Joe Carnahan directed the Those Who Kill pilot from a script by Glen Morgan. Morgan, Carnahan, Brian Grazer, Francie Calfo, Peter Bose and Jonas Allen executive produce. The Those Who Kill pickup comes on the heels of the strong debut of A&E’s latest series, Bates Motel. Those Who Kill was one of two drama pilots A&E ordered last fall. The other, Occult, just cast its leads with Josh Lucas and Lynn Collins.
A&E’s Pilot ‘Those Who Kill’ To Get Series Order
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Says This Year’s Crazy Oscars Ceremony Was Cursed – Watch
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best Picture Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot