Deadline.com strengthens its leading digital sales team with the addition of showbiz sales veteran Stacey Farish who was formerly the Los Angeles Times Vice President of Media and Live Entertainment, and since November 2011 the Publisher of The Wrap. Effective immediately, she leaves and becomes Publisher of Deadline’s print magazine Awardsline as well as Vice President of PMC Entertainment. She will be working with Nic Paul, the Senior Vice President of PMC Entertainment ad sales. “Deadline.com remains one of our top priorities at PMC, and we think Stacey is exactly the right person to partner with Nic Paul, who has single-handedly built Deadline into the most successful digital trade business,” said PMC Founder and CEO Jay Penske. “Stacey has done so much in her career, and very few sellers can combine her insider trade knowledge with great consumer sales relationships. Hiring her demonstrates PMC’s commitment to the rapid growth of Deadline as one of the most dynamic companies to watch in the digital media arena.” Deadline.com first began in March 2006 as Deadline Hollywood Daily, the 24/7 Internet version of Nikki Finke’s long-running print column. Her site was purchased by Penske Media Corporation (PMC) in June 2009 and has expanded to include such showbiz editorial stars as Mike Fleming, Nellie Andreeva, Pete Hammond, David Lieberman, Nancy Tartaglione, and Dominic Patten. Sharon Waxman’s The Wrap continues to suffer a revolving door of ad and editorial personnel and executives.
The Wrap Loses Publisher Stacey Farish To Deadline; Was LA Times Sales Veteran
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest Film News
- ‘Leviathan’ & ‘McMafia’ Actor Under Fire For Anti-Russian Comments; Colleagues Respond
- Gravitas Ventures Grabs ‘Bieber Generation’ Docu; Freestyle Digital Media Acquires ‘Live Or Die In La Honda…
- The 16-Year Journey To Release For Duncan Jones And ‘Mute’ – Q&A
- ‘Goosebumps 2’: Madison Iseman, Ben O'Brien, Caleel Harris & Jeremy Ray Taylor Set As Leads
- Skydance Media Taps ‘Tangled’s Nathan Greno In Multiyear Deal, Will Direct ‘Powerless’
- Global Road Entertainment Acquires Action Thriller ‘Hotel Artemis,’ Ensemble Led By Jodie Foster