Deadline.com strengthens its leading digital sales team with the addition of showbiz sales veteran Stacey Farish who was formerly the Los Angeles Times Vice President of Media and Live Entertainment, and since November 2011 the Publisher of The Wrap. Effective immediately, she leaves and becomes Publisher of Deadline’s print magazine Awardsline as well as Vice President of PMC Entertainment. She will be working with Nic Paul, the Senior Vice President of PMC Entertainment ad sales. “Deadline.com remains one of our top priorities at PMC, and we think Stacey is exactly the right person to partner with Nic Paul, who has single-handedly built Deadline into the most successful digital trade business,” said PMC Founder and CEO Jay Penske. “Stacey has done so much in her career, and very few sellers can combine her insider trade knowledge with great consumer sales relationships. Hiring her demonstrates PMC’s commitment to the rapid growth of Deadline as one of the most dynamic companies to watch in the digital media arena.” Deadline.com first began in March 2006 as Deadline Hollywood Daily, the 24/7 Internet version of Nikki Finke’s long-running print column. Her site was purchased by Penske Media Corporation (PMC) in June 2009 and has expanded to include such showbiz editorial stars as Mike Fleming, Nellie Andreeva, Pete Hammond, David Lieberman, Nancy Tartaglione, and Dominic Patten. Sharon Waxman’s The Wrap continues to suffer a revolving door of ad and editorial personnel and executives.
The Wrap Loses Publisher Stacey Farish To Deadline; Was LA Times Sales Veteran
What's Hot on Deadline
'Solo: A Star Wars Story' Stalls With $65M Overseas Bow; What Clipped The Falcon's Wings? - International Box Office
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest Film News
- Annabella Sciorra Tweets She Has “No Relief” From Harvey Weinstein Arrest
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ Stalls With $65M Overseas Bow; What Clipped The Falcon’s Wings? – International…
- 'The Gospel According To André' Tops Slow Holiday Weekend; 'Pope Francis' Crosses $1M: Specialty Box Office
- Kate Bosworth, Michael Polish Launch Montana Art School; Night Fox To Produce Horror Pic ‘Streetwalkers’…
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became ‘The Tale’, A Movie I Hope Will Change The World…