MORE One Life To Live and MORE All My Children will be available beginning Friday, May 3rd, The Online Network announced today. The weekly half-hour installments will feature exclusive behind the scenes footage and one-on-one interviews with the series’ stars. Fans will also be able to interact with the cast in real time via Twitter and Skype. Both shows also will feature original lifestyle segments, ranging from fashion to beauty to relationship advice that draw on the storylines of the prior week’s content. Former KABC correspondent and anchor Leslie Miller will host. Tomorrow Productions’ Marc Victor exec produces. Original episodes of the revived serial dramas will debut Monday, April 29th on Hulu and iTunes.
The Online Network Offering Weekly Recaps For ‘One Life To Live’ And ‘All My Children’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Archery Pictures Rolls with Fiona Cummins’ Hot Book ‘Rattle’
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77