MORE One Life To Live and MORE All My Children will be available beginning Friday, May 3rd, The Online Network announced today. The weekly half-hour installments will feature exclusive behind the scenes footage and one-on-one interviews with the series’ stars. Fans will also be able to interact with the cast in real time via Twitter and Skype. Both shows also will feature original lifestyle segments, ranging from fashion to beauty to relationship advice that draw on the storylines of the prior week’s content. Former KABC correspondent and anchor Leslie Miller will host. Tomorrow Productions’ Marc Victor exec produces. Original episodes of the revived serial dramas will debut Monday, April 29th on Hulu and iTunes.
The Online Network Offering Weekly Recaps For ‘One Life To Live’ And ‘All My Children’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Timothy Hutton To Star In 'The Haunting Of Hill House' Netflix TV Series Adaptation
- ‘Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry’ Renewed For Season 3 By E!
- Romantic Comedy From Nahnatchka Khan & Billy Finnegan Set At Fox As Put Pilot
- Prince Concert Film ‘Sign O’ The Times’ Headed To Showtime
- ‘Full Frontal’s Samantha Bee And Jo Miller On Trump, Twitter Abuse & Being Too Old To Be Afraid — Emmys
- ‘The X Factor UK’ Gets U.S. Season 14 Premiere Date On AXS TV