TBS has renewed Conan O’Brien‘s late-night talk show for another two years. Conan has been picked up through November 2015, when it will mark its fifth-year anniversary on TBS. “When we invited Conan O’Brien to come to TBS, we knew he would bring with him a passionately loyal following of young adults,” said TBS’ head of programming Michael Wright. “We are proud to extend our relationship with Conan as he continues to forge the future of late night. I just wish we didn’t decide to tell him on April Fools’ Day.” While Conan has not been a top ratings performer, TBS touts its median age, which is younger than any other late-night talk show, and the show’s leading online activity and engagement. Conan is produced by O’Brien’s Conaco, which is also behind a new late-night talk show hosted by Pete Holmes that will launch behind Conan this fall.
TBS Renews ‘Conan’ Through November 2015
What's Hot on Deadline
Sundance Names Jada Pinkett Smith, Octavia Spencer & Chaz Ebert To Jury; Jason Mantzoukas To Host Awards Show
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Latest TV News
- Ellen Pompeo On New ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Deal, The Show’s End Game & Legacy And Her Post-‘Grey’s’ Future…
- Former ‘Today’ Co-Host Ann Curry Not Surprised At Matt Lauer’s Ouster
- Ellen Pompeo Inks New 2-Year Deal For ‘Grey’s Anatomy’, Paving Way For Seasons 15 & 16, Adds…
- UK Production Group Argonon Acquires Like A Shot Entertainment & Staffs Up U.S. Division
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Actress Lana Parrilla Set To Make Directorial Debut For “Chosen” Episode
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ Shopped To Other Networks For Season 3