Syfy is expanding its reality competition slate with Exit, based on the Nippon Television Network’s Japanese series Dero! The six-episode series hosted by Curt Doussett is set to premiere on Tuesday, June 4 at 10 PM. In each episode, four teams of two contestants will battle to escape a series of four mind-bending and seemingly diabolical rooms, each more challenging than the last. The winning team must beat the clock while solving rapid-fire brain games and navigating a bevy of terrifyingly entertaining puzzles in order to be the only team to truly exit and win the $10,000 prize. Exit is produced by Smart Dog Media in association with Zig Zag Productions. Craig Plestis (Minute to Win It, America’s Got Talent), Michael Binkow (1 vs. 100, Who Wants to Be A Millionaire), Danny Fenton (Scam City, Cheryl Cole: Where Did It All Go Right… and Wrong) and Scott St. John (Total Blackout, America’s Got Talent) serve as Executive Producers. Exit joins Syfy’s existing roster of reality series such as Face Off, Ghost Hunters, Haunted Collector, Total Blackout, Paranormal Witness, Ghost Mine, and its newest series Deep South Paranormal which will premiere Wednesday, April 10 at 10 PM.
Syfy Greenlights New Reality Series ‘Exit’
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot