Syfy is expanding its reality competition slate with Exit, based on the Nippon Television Network’s Japanese series Dero! The six-episode series hosted by Curt Doussett is set to premiere on Tuesday, June 4 at 10 PM. In each episode, four teams of two contestants will battle to escape a series of four mind-bending and seemingly diabolical rooms, each more challenging than the last. The winning team must beat the clock while solving rapid-fire brain games and navigating a bevy of terrifyingly entertaining puzzles in order to be the only team to truly exit and win the $10,000 prize. Exit is produced by Smart Dog Media in association with Zig Zag Productions. Craig Plestis (Minute to Win It, America’s Got Talent), Michael Binkow (1 vs. 100, Who Wants to Be A Millionaire), Danny Fenton (Scam City, Cheryl Cole: Where Did It All Go Right… and Wrong) and Scott St. John (Total Blackout, America’s Got Talent) serve as Executive Producers. Exit joins Syfy’s existing roster of reality series such as Face Off, Ghost Hunters, Haunted Collector, Total Blackout, Paranormal Witness, Ghost Mine, and its newest series Deep South Paranormal which will premiere Wednesday, April 10 at 10 PM.
Syfy Greenlights New Reality Series ‘Exit’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM