Sundance Selects/IFC Films has upped Lauren Schwartz to head of publicity and Shani Ankori to marketing chief. Schwartz, previously VP Publicity, will oversee the creation and implementation of national publicity campaigns, management of film festivals, and talent relations for films on all platforms. Ankori, who had been VP Marketing, will oversee all marketing aspects for the company’s theatrical, VOD and home video releases. Both report to Sundance Selects/IFC Films president Jonathan Sehring. Also today, Michael Winton was tapped to run film publicity and marketing for IFC sister label IFC Midnight. He was Director of Marketing and Publicity and has been with the company since 2008 and will report to Ankori.
Sundance Selects/IFC Films Promotes Publicity & Marketing Execs
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest Film News
- ‘Before The Flood’ Trailer: Leonardo DiCaprio’s Documentary On Climate Change
- ‘Milton’s Secret’ Sneak Peek: First Film Based On An Eckhart Tolle Book Challenges The Young Mind
- Anaïs Nin Short Stories Optioned To Hook Up With Film & TV
- David Rubin Set To Produce 2016 Governors Awards
- Viola Davis Joins Steve McQueen’s ‘Widows’
- Bart & Fleming: How Will Wanda & Other Chinese Backers Change Movie Content?