Sundance Selects/IFC Films has upped Lauren Schwartz to head of publicity and Shani Ankori to marketing chief. Schwartz, previously VP Publicity, will oversee the creation and implementation of national publicity campaigns, management of film festivals, and talent relations for films on all platforms. Ankori, who had been VP Marketing, will oversee all marketing aspects for the company’s theatrical, VOD and home video releases. Both report to Sundance Selects/IFC Films president Jonathan Sehring. Also today, Michael Winton was tapped to run film publicity and marketing for IFC sister label IFC Midnight. He was Director of Marketing and Publicity and has been with the company since 2008 and will report to Ankori.
Sundance Selects/IFC Films Promotes Publicity & Marketing Execs
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- A24, DirecTV Acquire Liam Hemsworth Thriller 'Cut Bank'
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video
- David Yates In Talks For 'Harry Potter' Spin-Off 'Fantastic Beasts'
- Damon Lindelof Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video
- EOne Acquires Liz Tuccillo's SXSW Rom-Com 'Take Care'
- TNT Nabs Rights To Lionsgate's 'Hunger Games' & 'Divergent' Franchises