Sundance Selects/IFC Films has upped Lauren Schwartz to head of publicity and Shani Ankori to marketing chief. Schwartz, previously VP Publicity, will oversee the creation and implementation of national publicity campaigns, management of film festivals, and talent relations for films on all platforms. Ankori, who had been VP Marketing, will oversee all marketing aspects for the company’s theatrical, VOD and home video releases. Both report to Sundance Selects/IFC Films president Jonathan Sehring. Also today, Michael Winton was tapped to run film publicity and marketing for IFC sister label IFC Midnight. He was Director of Marketing and Publicity and has been with the company since 2008 and will report to Ankori.
Sundance Selects/IFC Films Promotes Publicity & Marketing Execs
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
Latest Film News
- F. Gary Gray Expected To Direct ‘Furious 8’
- Petitioners Demand Apology For Theft Of Artifacts By ‘Maze Runner’ Cast
- ‘The Martian’ Opens To $44.6M, Will Pass $100M Worldwide Today – Int’l Box Final
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Karl Glusman Joins ‘Nocturnal Animals’
- ‘Furious 8’ Director Shortlist Down To Last Few