TBS had planned a summer bow for its comedy’s second season, but that target became uncertain after star Steve Byrne suffered an injury to his face. It led his jaw being wired shut for six weeks, and a shutdown of production on Season 2 of the Warner Horizon-produced series until June. TBS said today though that the new season of Sullivan & Son will premiere Thursday, June 13 at 10 PM, meaning the series will make its delivery date.
‘Sullivan & Son’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Paramount Sets October 'Men, Women & Children' Dates
- Ving Rhames Boards 'Operator'; 'Threshold' Ramps Up; Five Join 'Clavius'
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue
- Olafur Darri Olafsson Joins AMC Comedy Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Shohreh Aghdashloo & Steven Strait In 'The Expanse'
- Sundance Institute Taps Pair To Lead Its New Frontier Program
- A24, DirecTV Acquire Liam Hemsworth Thriller 'Cut Bank'