TBS had planned a summer bow for its comedy’s second season, but that target became uncertain after star Steve Byrne suffered an injury to his face. It led his jaw being wired shut for six weeks, and a shutdown of production on Season 2 of the Warner Horizon-produced series until June. TBS said today though that the new season of Sullivan & Son will premiere Thursday, June 13 at 10 PM, meaning the series will make its delivery date.
‘Sullivan & Son’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'