TBS had planned a summer bow for its comedy’s second season, but that target became uncertain after star Steve Byrne suffered an injury to his face. It led his jaw being wired shut for six weeks, and a shutdown of production on Season 2 of the Warner Horizon-produced series until June. TBS said today though that the new season of Sullivan & Son will premiere Thursday, June 13 at 10 PM, meaning the series will make its delivery date.
‘Sullivan & Son’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Sony Pictures TV Studios Names Jeffrey Glaser Head Of Current; Kim Rozenfeld Poised To Go To Apple
- ‘This Is Us’ Makeup Artist Zoe Hay On Finding The Right Approach To Subtle Aging Makeup
- Is Bob Iger Fed Up With One Of Disney’s Most Vigorous Wall Street Critics?
- Freeform Sets Cast For Christmas Movie ‘Angry Angel’ As Production Begins
- ‘Galaxy Quest’ TV Series Back On Launchpad At Amazon With Paul Scheer Writing
- Conan O’Brien Offers To Help Jared Kushner Broker Middle East Solution, Announces Israel Road Trip