International Cinematographers Guild incumbent president Steven Poster won another term today in the union’s elections. Poster ran unopposed and won another term by “a significant majority” said the union Saturday afternoon. This confirms the tentative election results that the ICG IATSE Local 600 released yesterday. The entire Poster backed slate was also elected to the ICG’s National Executive Board. Not that it was that much of a race as Guild VP Lewis Rothenberg, 1st Vice President Paul Varrieur, and Sergeant-At-Arms Michael St. Hilaire had also ran unopposed. Two-time Oscar-winner John Toll, ASC was also re-elected as second Vice President along with National Secretary-Treasurer Alan Gitlin. Bruce MacCallum won in the race for Assistant National Secretary-Treasurer. “I am looking forward to working with every one of our elected Board members to create a strategy that will train our members for the jobs of the digital future and establish new levels of membership service”, said Poster in a statement Saturday.
Steven Poster Re-Upped As International Cinematographers Guild President
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- CAA Adds Maren Olson To Film Finance & Sales Group
- ‘Pawn Sacrifice’ Trailer: Bobby Fischer Vs. The World In Bleecker Street’s Chess Drama
- Robert E. Howard’s Conan The Barbarian, Kull And Other Creations Acquired By Fredrik Malmberg
- SXSW Comedy ‘Addicted To Fresno’ Lands At Gravitas Ventures
- Is Bollywood’s Eros International Preparing A Dealmaking Campaign?
- Joe Wright In Talks To Board ‘The Lifeboat’ With Anne Hathaway, Working Title & Focus Features