International Cinematographers Guild incumbent president Steven Poster won another term today in the union’s elections. Poster ran unopposed and won another term by “a significant majority” said the union Saturday afternoon. This confirms the tentative election results that the ICG IATSE Local 600 released yesterday. The entire Poster backed slate was also elected to the ICG’s National Executive Board. Not that it was that much of a race as Guild VP Lewis Rothenberg, 1st Vice President Paul Varrieur, and Sergeant-At-Arms Michael St. Hilaire had also ran unopposed. Two-time Oscar-winner John Toll, ASC was also re-elected as second Vice President along with National Secretary-Treasurer Alan Gitlin. Bruce MacCallum won in the race for Assistant National Secretary-Treasurer. “I am looking forward to working with every one of our elected Board members to create a strategy that will train our members for the jobs of the digital future and establish new levels of membership service”, said Poster in a statement Saturday.
Steven Poster Re-Upped As International Cinematographers Guild President
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Kevin Costner To Narrate MMA Doc ‘Hurt Business’; Kickboxer Remake Sequel A Go
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘99 Homes’ Director Ramin Bahrani On Shannon, Garfield & “Web Of Corruption”…
- Bridge Independent & Ketchup Ink Digital Deal
- ‘The Danish Girl’s Tom Hooper On “Moving” Transgender Response To The Film…
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- Ryan Gosling Orbiting Damien Chazelle’s Neil Armstrong Movie At Universal?