International Cinematographers Guild incumbent president Steven Poster won another term today in the union’s elections. Poster ran unopposed and won another term by “a significant majority” said the union Saturday afternoon. This confirms the tentative election results that the ICG IATSE Local 600 released yesterday. The entire Poster backed slate was also elected to the ICG’s National Executive Board. Not that it was that much of a race as Guild VP Lewis Rothenberg, 1st Vice President Paul Varrieur, and Sergeant-At-Arms Michael St. Hilaire had also ran unopposed. Two-time Oscar-winner John Toll, ASC was also re-elected as second Vice President along with National Secretary-Treasurer Alan Gitlin. Bruce MacCallum won in the race for Assistant National Secretary-Treasurer. “I am looking forward to working with every one of our elected Board members to create a strategy that will train our members for the jobs of the digital future and establish new levels of membership service”, said Poster in a statement Saturday.
Steven Poster Re-Upped As International Cinematographers Guild President
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- 'Sunday Night Football' Ratings Hit Low, CBS & Fox Tackled By NFL Overruns
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms