The dancing is back and the employees will become the bosses on Fox this May. The network announced today that So You Think You Can Dance will return for its 10th season in a two-night premiere May 14-15. Fox also said its new reality series Toxic Office: Does Someone Have To Go? will debut on May 23, right after Hell’s Kitchen; it originally was set to debut May 15 but has been pushed back. SYTYCD will again feature host Cat Deeley and judges Nigel Lythgoe and Mary Murphy. Guest judges this year will include Minnie Driver, Modern Family‘s Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Wayne Brady, Stephen “tWitch” Boss and Rock Of Ages director Adam Shankman. The six-episode Toxic Office will put staff from different businesses in charge of the workplace, forcing them to make tough decisions including who gets to stay and who has to go to make things work better. The series is produced by Endemol USA with Cris Abrego, Ben Samek, Rabih Gholam and Fernando Mills executive producers.
‘So You Think You Can Dance’ & New ‘Toxic Office’ Get May Premiere Dates
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- The Hillbillies Have Eyes In New ‘American Horror Story’ Season 6 Teasers
- Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: “First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America’s On A Roll!”
- Stephen Colbert Welcomes Comedy Central ‘Broad City’ Talent To ‘Late Show’
- Hillary Clinton Rips Donald Trump For “Bigotry & Bombast” In DNC Speech
- Hollywood Reacts To Hillary Clinton DNC Speech: Making History Leads Way Amid Jokes & Jibes
- Steve Guttenberg “Moved” By Bill Clinton’s ‘Police Academy’ Love