The dancing is back and the employees will become the bosses on Fox this May. The network announced today that So You Think You Can Dance will return for its 10th season in a two-night premiere May 14-15. Fox also said its new reality series Toxic Office: Does Someone Have To Go? will debut on May 23, right after Hell’s Kitchen; it originally was set to debut May 15 but has been pushed back. SYTYCD will again feature host Cat Deeley and judges Nigel Lythgoe and Mary Murphy. Guest judges this year will include Minnie Driver, Modern Family‘s Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Wayne Brady, Stephen “tWitch” Boss and Rock Of Ages director Adam Shankman. The six-episode Toxic Office will put staff from different businesses in charge of the workplace, forcing them to make tough decisions including who gets to stay and who has to go to make things work better. The series is produced by Endemol USA with Cris Abrego, Ben Samek, Rabih Gholam and Fernando Mills executive producers.
‘So You Think You Can Dance’ & New ‘Toxic Office’ Get May Premiere Dates
What's Hot on Deadline
James Bond 25 Sets Distribution: Universal Wins International, MGM Releases Domestic Through Annapurna Joint Venture
David Cross Latest 'Arrested Development' Star To Apologize To Jessica Walter; Show's UK Press Tour Canceled
Latest TV News
- ‘The View’ Co-host Meghan McCain Again Criticizes NFL National Anthem Kneelers
- Chef Mario Batali’s Three Las Vegas Restaurants To Close As Misconduct Allegations Swirl
- CBS Brings Shareholders Up To Speed On Battle With Shari Redstone And National Amusements
- Conan O’Brien Casts Roger Ailes Movie: Who Will Gary Sinise Or Mick Jagger Play?
- Gary Garfinkel Dies: Showtime’s Co-Head Of Content Acquisitions Was 55
- ‘13 Reasons Why’: Katherine Langford Won’t Return For Potential Third Season