Vince Vaughn’s return to Saturday Night Live after first hosting the NBC sketch program 14 years ago, drew a 4.6/12 in metered-market households. That was down .2 from last week’s show hosted by Melissa McCarthy. But in the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s Saturday Night Live with host Vaughn and musical guest Miguel averaged a 2.8/13, up a tenth from last week’s show. Of course, noone this season has been able to come close to the ratings heights of Justin Timberlake’s performance (5.9/15, 3.7/18).
‘SNL’ Ratings On Par With Vince Vaughn
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
'Jumanji' At $768M WW Intensity & 4th #1 In A Row Overseas; 'Maze Runner: Death Cure' Debuts - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- BBC Worldwide Investment; Banff Names Honouree; Sky Vision Closes ‘Britannia’ Sales – Global Briefs
- Caryn Mandabach Prods Developing Kazuo Ishiguro’s ‘When We Were Orphans’
- SAG Awards Analysis: ‘Three Billboards’ Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC’s ‘This Is Us’ Shakes…
- SAG Awards Backstage: Allison Janney Calls #MeToo Movement “Watershed Moment” For Hollywood
- SAG Awards: ‘Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri’ Wins For Film Ensemble – Complete Winners List
- Philadelphia Eagles Demolish Minnesota Vikings 38-7 In NFC Championship