Vince Vaughn’s return to Saturday Night Live after first hosting the NBC sketch program 14 years ago, drew a 4.6/12 in metered-market households. That was down .2 from last week’s show hosted by Melissa McCarthy. But in the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s Saturday Night Live with host Vaughn and musical guest Miguel averaged a 2.8/13, up a tenth from last week’s show. Of course, noone this season has been able to come close to the ratings heights of Justin Timberlake’s performance (5.9/15, 3.7/18).
‘SNL’ Ratings On Par With Vince Vaughn
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Nosing Out 'Pitch Perfect' For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series