Vince Vaughn’s return to Saturday Night Live after first hosting the NBC sketch program 14 years ago, drew a 4.6/12 in metered-market households. That was down .2 from last week’s show hosted by Melissa McCarthy. But in the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s Saturday Night Live with host Vaughn and musical guest Miguel averaged a 2.8/13, up a tenth from last week’s show. Of course, noone this season has been able to come close to the ratings heights of Justin Timberlake’s performance (5.9/15, 3.7/18).
‘SNL’ Ratings On Par With Vince Vaughn
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Man In The High Castle’ Reveals Season 2 Key Art & Who The Future Belongs To
- Syfy Sets Date For First-Ever All-Star Edition Of ‘Face Off’
- MTV President Sean Atkins Steps Down
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener