Vince Vaughn’s return to Saturday Night Live after first hosting the NBC sketch program 14 years ago, drew a 4.6/12 in metered-market households. That was down .2 from last week’s show hosted by Melissa McCarthy. But in the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s Saturday Night Live with host Vaughn and musical guest Miguel averaged a 2.8/13, up a tenth from last week’s show. Of course, noone this season has been able to come close to the ratings heights of Justin Timberlake’s performance (5.9/15, 3.7/18).
‘SNL’ Ratings On Par With Vince Vaughn
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- Colbert Cold Open Goes Hard Right: ‘Late Show’ Haters Stunned By Trump
- BBC Commissions New Dramas From ‘Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy’ Scribe & ‘Poldark’ Producer
- Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: “Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won’t Stand For Hate And Racism”
- ‘SNL’: Tina Fey Endorses Anti-Hate Cake; Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers Do Forefathers
- Barcelona Terrorist Attack: Police Thwart Second Plot After 13 Killed, 100+ Hurt In City – Update
- ‘For the People’ Creator Paul William Davies Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios