Vince Vaughn’s return to Saturday Night Live after first hosting the NBC sketch program 14 years ago, drew a 4.6/12 in metered-market households. That was down .2 from last week’s show hosted by Melissa McCarthy. But in the 25 markets with Local People Meters, last night’s Saturday Night Live with host Vaughn and musical guest Miguel averaged a 2.8/13, up a tenth from last week’s show. Of course, noone this season has been able to come close to the ratings heights of Justin Timberlake’s performance (5.9/15, 3.7/18).
‘SNL’ Ratings On Par With Vince Vaughn
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'