NBC‘s Smash is getting a slot upgrade for its finale. The network has announced that the musical drama — which was banished to Saturdays after several very low-rated airings on Tuesday — will get a send-off on a Sunday. Smash will end its second season with a two-hour finale May 26, the first Sunday after the end of the season, airing from 9-11 PM. That will serve as a series finale as there is no possibility for Smash to come back next season.
‘Smash’ Finale Gets Sunday Airdate
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'