Kristen Wiig will make her first appearance as host of Saturday Night Live on May 11, and Ben Affleck will close out the late-night show’s 38th season the following week. Wiig memorably signed off the NBC late-night series at the end of last season, wrapping a seven-year stint on the show. Her feature film career is on fire, having earned an Oscar nomination for co-writing Bridesmaids and starring soon in pics like Girl Most Likely, Despicable Me 2, Anchorman: The Legend Continues and The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty. Vampire Weekend will be the musical guest for her show. Affleck, whose Argo won the Best Picture Oscar this year, will host for the fifth time for May 18’s season finale, with Kanye West as musical guest. The show already revealed that Zach Galifianakis will host May 4 with musical guest Of Monsters and Men.
Kristen Wiig And Ben Affleck To Close Out ‘SNL’ Season
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'