Kristen Wiig will make her first appearance as host of Saturday Night Live on May 11, and Ben Affleck will close out the late-night show’s 38th season the following week. Wiig memorably signed off the NBC late-night series at the end of last season, wrapping a seven-year stint on the show. Her feature film career is on fire, having earned an Oscar nomination for co-writing Bridesmaids and starring soon in pics like Girl Most Likely, Despicable Me 2, Anchorman: The Legend Continues and The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty. Vampire Weekend will be the musical guest for her show. Affleck, whose Argo won the Best Picture Oscar this year, will host for the fifth time for May 18’s season finale, with Kanye West as musical guest. The show already revealed that Zach Galifianakis will host May 4 with musical guest Of Monsters and Men.
Kristen Wiig And Ben Affleck To Close Out ‘SNL’ Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists