After working as a consultant to Entertainment One Films US, Ryan Markowitz has been hired in the newly-created position of VP theatrical sales and distribution. Based in New York, Markowitz has managed releases for eOne titles including A Late Quartet and Cosmopolis. EOne’s domestic theatrical division focuses on upscale arthouse and indie genre films and feature documentaries. Upcoming titles include Scatter My Ashes At Bergdorf’s, Brian de Palma’s Passion, Sundance pic We Are What We Are and Cuban Fury, starring Rashida Jones and Chris O’Dowd. Markowitz has previously held positions at New Line, Picturehouse, Apparition, FilmDistrict and IDP. He’ll be repping eOne at CinemaCon next week.
Ryan Markowitz Named VP Theatrical Sales & Distribution At eOne Film US
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Lochte Teammate James Feigen Apologizes, Details Rio Gas Station Gaffe & Brazilian Authorities' Big Fine Demands
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Vice's Shane Smith To Big Media: "Open Sh*t Up" Or Alienate A Generation; Predicts M&A Frenzy; Talks Disney - Edinburgh
Latest Film News
- TriStar Nails Attica Prison Riot Book For Amy Pascal; Second Project In Works About 1971 Uprising
- Marketing Exec VP Loren Schwartz Leaving Warner Bros.
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ Review: Don’t Go
- ‘Rings’ Trailer: Samara Returns In The Digital Era
- Doug Liman Will Direct DC Title ‘Justice League Dark’ For Warner Bros
- ‘Manchester By The Sea’ Trailer: First Look At Kenneth Lonergan’s Family Drama Starring Casey Affleck