After working as a consultant to Entertainment One Films US, Ryan Markowitz has been hired in the newly-created position of VP theatrical sales and distribution. Based in New York, Markowitz has managed releases for eOne titles including A Late Quartet and Cosmopolis. EOne’s domestic theatrical division focuses on upscale arthouse and indie genre films and feature documentaries. Upcoming titles include Scatter My Ashes At Bergdorf’s, Brian de Palma’s Passion, Sundance pic We Are What We Are and Cuban Fury, starring Rashida Jones and Chris O’Dowd. Markowitz has previously held positions at New Line, Picturehouse, Apparition, FilmDistrict and IDP. He’ll be repping eOne at CinemaCon next week.
Ryan Markowitz Named VP Theatrical Sales & Distribution At eOne Film US
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorites
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies
- Simon Kinberg Looking To Direct Next ‘X-Men’?
- Madeline Brewer Joins Rupert Wyatt’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Captive State’
- Jennifer Garner In Final Negotiations To Join ‘Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda’
- CAA Signs ‘Patti Cake$’ Star Danielle Macdonald