After working as a consultant to Entertainment One Films US, Ryan Markowitz has been hired in the newly-created position of VP theatrical sales and distribution. Based in New York, Markowitz has managed releases for eOne titles including A Late Quartet and Cosmopolis. EOne’s domestic theatrical division focuses on upscale arthouse and indie genre films and feature documentaries. Upcoming titles include Scatter My Ashes At Bergdorf’s, Brian de Palma’s Passion, Sundance pic We Are What We Are and Cuban Fury, starring Rashida Jones and Chris O’Dowd. Markowitz has previously held positions at New Line, Picturehouse, Apparition, FilmDistrict and IDP. He’ll be repping eOne at CinemaCon next week.
Ryan Markowitz Named VP Theatrical Sales & Distribution At eOne Film US
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Hollywood Reacts, R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016