A funeral for late Chicago Sun-Times film critic Roger Ebert will be held Monday at Chicago’s Holy Name Cathedral. The service, open to the public, will begin at 10 AM for friends and fans. A memorial tribute has also been set for April 11 for the Pulitzer Prize-winning writer, who passed away on Thursday.
Roger Ebert Funeral, Memorial Service Set
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- Is Bollywood’s Eros International Preparing A Deal Making Campaign?
- Joe Wright In Talks To Board ‘The Lifeboat’ With Anne Hathaway, Working Title & Focus Features
- Imax Shares Leap As It Announces Hong Kong IPO Plan
- Paramount, Mary Parent To Turn ‘Beyblade’ Into Live Action Feature
- ‘The End Of The Tour’ Trailer: Jason Segel As David Foster Wallace
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs