A funeral for late Chicago Sun-Times film critic Roger Ebert will be held Monday at Chicago’s Holy Name Cathedral. The service, open to the public, will begin at 10 AM for friends and fans. A memorial tribute has also been set for April 11 for the Pulitzer Prize-winning writer, who passed away on Thursday.
Roger Ebert Funeral, Memorial Service Set
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Universal & Legendary Date 'Krampus,' 'Spectral'; Open Road Shifts 'Nightcrawler'
- Good Deed Entertainment Taps Myrl Schreibman As President Of Production