Robert Linden, the associate director of music at CBS Television Studios, died Wednesday after a battle with leukemia. He was 57. Linden had in-depth knowledge of key studio products and cultivated important relationships with CBS staff composers and music supervisors. The USC music grad was also responsible for all West Coast submissions of music cue sheet information for all CBS TV Studios programs to performing rights organizations for licensing. He joined the studio in 2006 from Paramount Television. Aside from being an accomplished musician, Linden was on the Board of Directors of the California Copyright Conference for several years, the advisory committee of the industrywide cue sheet reporting system Rapid Cue, and a producer for the Heliotrope theatre in LA.
R.I.P. Robert Linden
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Miles Fisher Joins 'Man Seeking Woman'; Michael Liu In 'Sin City Saints'
- Ian Fraser, Emmy-Winning Music Director, Dead At 81
- OSCARS: 134 Pics Vie For Best Feature Documentary
- Chris Rock's 'Top Five' Gets Wide Release; 'Interstellar' Lifts Off 2 Days Early
- 'Today Show' Plugs 'Saturday Night Live' In Annual Halloween Costume Stunt
- 'The Colbert Report' Has An Official End Date