Robert Linden, the associate director of music at CBS Television Studios, died Wednesday after a battle with leukemia. He was 57. Linden had in-depth knowledge of key studio products and cultivated important relationships with CBS staff composers and music supervisors. The USC music grad was also responsible for all West Coast submissions of music cue sheet information for all CBS TV Studios programs to performing rights organizations for licensing. He joined the studio in 2006 from Paramount Television. Aside from being an accomplished musician, Linden was on the Board of Directors of the California Copyright Conference for several years, the advisory committee of the industrywide cue sheet reporting system Rapid Cue, and a producer for the Heliotrope theatre in LA.
R.I.P. Robert Linden
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast
- Academy Unveils 2014 Governors Awards: Harry Belafonte, Jean-Claude Carrière, Hayao Miyazaki, Maureen O'Hara