Tony Stark himself (aka Robert Downey Jr) rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange this morning in celebration of Iron Man 3‘s May 3rd release. Several Marvel execs, as well as NYSE’s Scott Cutler also were on board. Whatever happens with the movie, Disney’s a hit on Wall Street: Its shares reached yet another all-time high yesterday after UBS Investment Research’s John Janedis upgraded his recommendation to “buy” from “neutral,” raising his target price to $72 from $55. Disney closed today at $62.84, down 0.3%. After ringing the bell, Downey talked with CNBC’s Bob Pisani about the film’s success so far:
Robert Downey Jr Rings NYSE Opening Bell To Celebrate ‘Iron Man 3′: Video
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children'
- Annika Marks Joins ABC Family's 'The Fosters'; Rotimi Akinosho In Starz's 'Power'
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'