Tony Stark himself (aka Robert Downey Jr) rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange this morning in celebration of Iron Man 3‘s May 3rd release. Several Marvel execs, as well as NYSE’s Scott Cutler also were on board. Whatever happens with the movie, Disney’s a hit on Wall Street: Its shares reached yet another all-time high yesterday after UBS Investment Research’s John Janedis upgraded his recommendation to “buy” from “neutral,” raising his target price to $72 from $55. Disney closed today at $62.84, down 0.3%. After ringing the bell, Downey talked with CNBC’s Bob Pisani about the film’s success so far:
Robert Downey Jr Rings NYSE Opening Bell To Celebrate ‘Iron Man 3′: Video
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'