Under a new deal, specialty distributor Rialto Pictures‘ label Rialto Premieres will release five first-run titles from France’s Studiocanal beginning with Clément Michel’s The Stroller Strategy on June 14 at New York City’s Angelika Film Center. Also included under the pact are Charles Nemes’ Hotel Normandy and Josiane Balasko’s Demi-Soeur. Rialto is the U.S. theatrical distributor of the Studiocanal catalogue and has previously partnered with the French company on reissues of Grand Illusion, The Third Man and Nights Of Cabiria. This year’s re-releases include Jean-Luc Godard’s Le Petit Soldat, Jean-Pierre Melville’s Un Flic, Joseph Losey’s The Servant and Claude Autant-Lara’s A Pig Across Paris.
Rialto Premieres Pacts With Studiocanal
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Emma Thompson Slings Meat Pies As 'Sweeney Todd' Launches Commercial Partnership With English National Opera
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run