Under a new deal, specialty distributor Rialto Pictures‘ label Rialto Premieres will release five first-run titles from France’s Studiocanal beginning with Clément Michel’s The Stroller Strategy on June 14 at New York City’s Angelika Film Center. Also included under the pact are Charles Nemes’ Hotel Normandy and Josiane Balasko’s Demi-Soeur. Rialto is the U.S. theatrical distributor of the Studiocanal catalogue and has previously partnered with the French company on reissues of Grand Illusion, The Third Man and Nights Of Cabiria. This year’s re-releases include Jean-Luc Godard’s Le Petit Soldat, Jean-Pierre Melville’s Un Flic, Joseph Losey’s The Servant and Claude Autant-Lara’s A Pig Across Paris.
Rialto Premieres Pacts With Studiocanal
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Brad Pitt's Plan B To Receive PGA's 2015 Visionary Award
- 'The Omen' & 'The Krays' Billie Whitelaw Dead At 82
- UK Magician Troy Von Scheibner To Star In New Unscripted Series On Syfy
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return