Under a new deal, specialty distributor Rialto Pictures‘ label Rialto Premieres will release five first-run titles from France’s Studiocanal beginning with Clément Michel’s The Stroller Strategy on June 14 at New York City’s Angelika Film Center. Also included under the pact are Charles Nemes’ Hotel Normandy and Josiane Balasko’s Demi-Soeur. Rialto is the U.S. theatrical distributor of the Studiocanal catalogue and has previously partnered with the French company on reissues of Grand Illusion, The Third Man and Nights Of Cabiria. This year’s re-releases include Jean-Luc Godard’s Le Petit Soldat, Jean-Pierre Melville’s Un Flic, Joseph Losey’s The Servant and Claude Autant-Lara’s A Pig Across Paris.
Rialto Premieres Pacts With Studiocanal
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Donald Trump Drums Ted Cruz Out Of Race, Praises Him As "One Hell Of A Competitor" with "Amazing Future"
Latest Film News
- Kevin Dillon & DeRon Horton Planted As Leads In ‘Dirt’
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Target In ‘Why We’re Killing Gunther’
- ‘Diary Of An Oxygen Thief’ Sells To S&S Imprint Gallery After Gotham Group Buys Screen Rights
- FilmRise Grabs Global Rights to SXSW Thriller ‘My Father Die’; Kino Lorber’s Sol Y Luna Acquires ‘Lucha Mexico…
- ‘A Bigger Splash’ Review: Sex, Seduction, Rock ‘N’ Roll & Naked Stars – Do We Have…
- Dascha Polanco Lands Female Lead In ‘iCreep’; Ingjerd Egeberg Joins ‘Downsizing’