Under a new deal, specialty distributor Rialto Pictures‘ label Rialto Premieres will release five first-run titles from France’s Studiocanal beginning with Clément Michel’s The Stroller Strategy on June 14 at New York City’s Angelika Film Center. Also included under the pact are Charles Nemes’ Hotel Normandy and Josiane Balasko’s Demi-Soeur. Rialto is the U.S. theatrical distributor of the Studiocanal catalogue and has previously partnered with the French company on reissues of Grand Illusion, The Third Man and Nights Of Cabiria. This year’s re-releases include Jean-Luc Godard’s Le Petit Soldat, Jean-Pierre Melville’s Un Flic, Joseph Losey’s The Servant and Claude Autant-Lara’s A Pig Across Paris.
Rialto Premieres Pacts With Studiocanal
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Massachusetts Senator Urges Verizon, Cox To Resolve Local Fox Blackout
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'