Under a new deal, specialty distributor Rialto Pictures‘ label Rialto Premieres will release five first-run titles from France’s Studiocanal beginning with Clément Michel’s The Stroller Strategy on June 14 at New York City’s Angelika Film Center. Also included under the pact are Charles Nemes’ Hotel Normandy and Josiane Balasko’s Demi-Soeur. Rialto is the U.S. theatrical distributor of the Studiocanal catalogue and has previously partnered with the French company on reissues of Grand Illusion, The Third Man and Nights Of Cabiria. This year’s re-releases include Jean-Luc Godard’s Le Petit Soldat, Jean-Pierre Melville’s Un Flic, Joseph Losey’s The Servant and Claude Autant-Lara’s A Pig Across Paris.
Rialto Premieres Pacts With Studiocanal
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $93M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: WGA Nixes ‘Three Billboards’; Bleecker Puts Lumps Of Coal In Critics’ Stockings; ‘Get Out…
- ‘Get Out’s Jordan Peele Responds To Golden Globes Category
- Douglas Booth In Talks To Play Nikki Sixx In Motley Crue Biopic ‘The Dirt’