EXCLUSIVE: Relativity Media has acquired House Arrest, a spec script by Justin Adler about two high-end bond traders whose plan to end their marriage hits a snag when they are forced to live together for six months of house arrest. Broken Road’s Todd Garner, Sean Robins and Jeremy Stein developed the project and will produce the film. Adler recently wrote The Escort, a spec that sold to DreamWorks. Adler comes out of TV, where he was consulting producer on Samantha Who?, and a co-executive producer on Sons And Daughters. He’s repped by UTA, Kapital Entertainment and attorney Ken Richman.
Relativity Media Acquires ‘House Arrest’ Spec
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Teaser: Little Jack-Jack Shows Off His Baby Superpower
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened
- ‘Justice League’ Rises To $70.7M Through Friday At International Box Office
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: WGA Nixes ‘Three Billboards’; Bleecker Puts Lumps Of Coal In Critics’ Stockings; ‘Get Out…