Rebecca Jarvis had been co-anchor of CBS This Morning Saturday and covered financial and economic news, and before that spent three years at CNBC during the financial crisis. Her interview subjects have included former Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker, Warren Buffett, Twitter’s Jack Dorsey and Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg. ABC News president Ben Sherwood said in a memo to staff today that Jarvis will be ABC News’ chief business and economics correspondent. She starts in April.
ABC News Hires Rebecca Jarvis From CBS
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories