Rebecca Jarvis had been co-anchor of CBS This Morning Saturday and covered financial and economic news, and before that spent three years at CNBC during the financial crisis. Her interview subjects have included former Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker, Warren Buffett, Twitter’s Jack Dorsey and Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg. ABC News president Ben Sherwood said in a memo to staff today that Jarvis will be ABC News’ chief business and economics correspondent. She starts in April.
ABC News Hires Rebecca Jarvis From CBS
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016