Rebecca Jarvis had been co-anchor of CBS This Morning Saturday and covered financial and economic news, and before that spent three years at CNBC during the financial crisis. Her interview subjects have included former Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker, Warren Buffett, Twitter’s Jack Dorsey and Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg. ABC News president Ben Sherwood said in a memo to staff today that Jarvis will be ABC News’ chief business and economics correspondent. She starts in April.
ABC News Hires Rebecca Jarvis From CBS
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'