Rebecca Jarvis had been co-anchor of CBS This Morning Saturday and covered financial and economic news, and before that spent three years at CNBC during the financial crisis. Her interview subjects have included former Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker, Warren Buffett, Twitter’s Jack Dorsey and Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg. ABC News president Ben Sherwood said in a memo to staff today that Jarvis will be ABC News’ chief business and economics correspondent. She starts in April.
ABC News Hires Rebecca Jarvis From CBS
What's Hot on Deadline
’The Danish Girl’ Bows With Style; 'Janis: Little Girl Blue' Solid In Debut; 'Carol’ Dominates Thanksgiving: Specialty B.O.
Latest TV News
- Jeremy Clarkson Introduces Amazon Drone Delivery Ahead Of ‘#Drive2Prime’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Midseason Finale Continues Blockbuster’s Fatal Year-End Tradition
- ‘Joy’s New TV Trailer: Fox Posts Spot Amid Initial Industry Screenings
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88
- ‘MasterChef Jr.’ Ratings Down, ‘Amazing Race’ Even, ‘Santa Claus’ Matches 2014
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Snags Strong Thanksgiving Day Ratings