EXCLUSIVE: What a cast Cameron Crowe and producer Scott Rudin have cooked up for the film they are prepping at Sony Pictures. Rachel McAdams is in talks to star with Bradley Cooper and Emma Stone. McAdams will play a former lover of Cooper’s character. They’re keeping the plot specifics under wraps, but the role McAdams is in negotiations for is a great part and the movie is funny and romantic, with a tone similar to past Crowe films Jerry Maguire and Almost Famous. Crowe wrote the script and will direct the film beginning in October. McAdams is repped by UTA and Magnolia Entertainment.
Rachel McAdams In Talks To Join Bradley Cooper, Emma Stone In Cameron Crowe Film
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: Are Studios Driving The Lazy Road Paved By Detroit Automakers?
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Circling Edward Snowden Role In Oliver Stone Film
- TIFF 2014: How Chris Rock, New Distribution Blood Fueled Film Deals
- Matt Damon, Zhang Yimou Want To Scale 'The Great Wall' In China
- Roberto Orci's 'Star Trek 3′ Commitment Knocks Him Out Of 'Power Rangers' Pic
- Aussie Thriller 'Kill Me Three Times' Sells To Magnolia: TIFF