I’ve learned that actor Steve Byrne, star of TBS’ comedy series Sullivan & Son, has suffered an injury to his face. That has led to a six-week shutdown of the show, which had been in production on its second season. TBS and producer Warner Horizon could not be reached for comment, but according to sources, Byrne had his jaw broken “by an irate cabbie” and will have it wired shut for six weeks. Production on Sullivan & Son will resume in June, with the show still expected to make the the delivery date for a summer premiere.
Production On TBS’ ‘Sullivan & Son’ Shut Down After Star Steve Byrne Suffers Injury
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over