The first confirmed resident of ABC Family‘s Ravenswood is bad boy Caleb Rivers. Pretty Little Liars co-star Tyler Blackburn will be joining the series’ upcoming spinoff. The series hails from the same auspices as Pretty Little Liars: Warner Horizon, Alloy and executive producers Marlene King, Oliver Goldstick and Joseph Dougherty. The new series takes place in Ravenswood, a town near Liars‘ hometown of Rosewood PA, and revolves around five strangers who are connected by the curse that has plagued Ravenswood for generations. Caleb (Blackburn) will travel to Ravenswood in the third annual Liars Halloween special in October, which will be used to introduce Ravenswood and its inhabitants and launch the new series. Blackburn, repped by Gersh and James Feldman & Cynthia Farrelly Gesner, has been a PLL fan favorite. He has been on the hit drama since the end of the first season, upped to a regular after Season 2. He will appear in every episode of PLL‘s upcoming fourth season this summer before segueing to Ravenswood.
‘Pretty Little Liars’ Tyler Blackburn Joins Spinoff Series ‘Ravenswood’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Fusion Exposes Global Food Truths In Lightbox-Produced Doc Series
- Mam Tor, Bad Wolf & Ecosse Thrillers Top Inaugural Brit List: TV
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot