The first confirmed resident of ABC Family‘s Ravenswood is bad boy Caleb Rivers. Pretty Little Liars co-star Tyler Blackburn will be joining the series’ upcoming spinoff. The series hails from the same auspices as Pretty Little Liars: Warner Horizon, Alloy and executive producers Marlene King, Oliver Goldstick and Joseph Dougherty. The new series takes place in Ravenswood, a town near Liars‘ hometown of Rosewood PA, and revolves around five strangers who are connected by the curse that has plagued Ravenswood for generations. Caleb (Blackburn) will travel to Ravenswood in the third annual Liars Halloween special in October, which will be used to introduce Ravenswood and its inhabitants and launch the new series. Blackburn, repped by Gersh and James Feldman & Cynthia Farrelly Gesner, has been a PLL fan favorite. He has been on the hit drama since the end of the first season, upped to a regular after Season 2. He will appear in every episode of PLL‘s upcoming fourth season this summer before segueing to Ravenswood.
‘Pretty Little Liars’ Tyler Blackburn Joins Spinoff Series ‘Ravenswood’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- ABC Nabs Medical Drama From David Marshall Grant & Vendetta As Put Pilot
- NBC Buys Conspiracy Drama From Greg Berlanti & Martin Gero
- TNT & TBS Head Of Programming Michael Wright To Depart
- Johnny Knoxville Inks First Look Deal With ABC Studios, Sells Family Comedy To ABC