The first confirmed resident of ABC Family‘s Ravenswood is bad boy Caleb Rivers. Pretty Little Liars co-star Tyler Blackburn will be joining the series’ upcoming spinoff. The series hails from the same auspices as Pretty Little Liars: Warner Horizon, Alloy and executive producers Marlene King, Oliver Goldstick and Joseph Dougherty. The new series takes place in Ravenswood, a town near Liars‘ hometown of Rosewood PA, and revolves around five strangers who are connected by the curse that has plagued Ravenswood for generations. Caleb (Blackburn) will travel to Ravenswood in the third annual Liars Halloween special in October, which will be used to introduce Ravenswood and its inhabitants and launch the new series. Blackburn, repped by Gersh and James Feldman & Cynthia Farrelly Gesner, has been a PLL fan favorite. He has been on the hit drama since the end of the first season, upped to a regular after Season 2. He will appear in every episode of PLL‘s upcoming fourth season this summer before segueing to Ravenswood.
‘Pretty Little Liars’ Tyler Blackburn Joins Spinoff Series ‘Ravenswood’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'