EXCLUSIVE: Phill Lewis has landed a lead role opposite Matthew Broderick in CBS‘ untitled Tad Quill multi-camera comedy pilot directed by James Burrows. The project, from CBS TV Studios, centers on Jack (Broderick), a recently widowed father jumping back into the dating pool. Lewis, repped by KLWGN and Abrams/Brandt Rose, will play Jack’s best friend and co-worker. Kristin Chenoweth plays Jack’s sister. Lewis, who has a long sitcom resume that includes stints on Friends, Yes, Dear, Scrubs and The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody, has also made a successful transition to multi-camera comedy directing, recently helming multiple episodes for CBS’ Mike & Molly and 2 Broke Girls and ABC’s Malibu Country.
Phill Lewis To Co-Star In CBS’ Tad Quill Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'