CBS Television Distribution announced today that veteran daytime producer Patricia Ciano has been named executive producer of the syndicated daytime strip The Test, which will debut in the fall. The conflict-resolution talk show from Jay McGraw’s Stage 29 Productions is sold in more than 90% of the country, including 49 of the top 50 markets. Ciano joins McGraw and Carla Pennington as EP. Ciano most recently launched and executive produced syndicated talker The Jeremy Kyle Show. Her other producing credits include This Morning With Mike And Juliet, Life & Style, The Ricki Lake Show and The Jenny Jones Show. Ciano won a Daytime Emmy in 2011 as co-executive producer of the court show Judge Pirro. She also was a supervising producer for Judge Hatchett and Judge Lopez from 2006-07. The Test will launch with Tribune Broadcasting’s 17 stations as the anchor group in major markets. Tribune is also a partner in production of the show.
Patricia Ciano Joins ‘The Test’ As Executive Producer
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring