CBS Television Distribution announced today that veteran daytime producer Patricia Ciano has been named executive producer of the syndicated daytime strip The Test, which will debut in the fall. The conflict-resolution talk show from Jay McGraw’s Stage 29 Productions is sold in more than 90% of the country, including 49 of the top 50 markets. Ciano joins McGraw and Carla Pennington as EP. Ciano most recently launched and executive produced syndicated talker The Jeremy Kyle Show. Her other producing credits include This Morning With Mike And Juliet, Life & Style, The Ricki Lake Show and The Jenny Jones Show. Ciano won a Daytime Emmy in 2011 as co-executive producer of the court show Judge Pirro. She also was a supervising producer for Judge Hatchett and Judge Lopez from 2006-07. The Test will launch with Tribune Broadcasting’s 17 stations as the anchor group in major markets. Tribune is also a partner in production of the show.
Patricia Ciano Joins ‘The Test’ As Executive Producer
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years