EXCLUSIVE: HBO‘s Boardwalk Empire continues to beef up its cast for Season 4. Patricia Arquette has joined the period mob drama in a major recurring role opposite star Steve Buscemi. She will play Sally Wheet, a tough-as-nails Tampa speakeasy owner with connections to local gangsters. Season 4 is currently in production for a debut later this year. Its cast additions also include new regulars Ron Livingston and Jeffrey Wright and recurring Brian Geraghty and Eric Ladin. This marks Arquette’s first major series commitment since her seven-season starring turn on NBC/CBS’ Medium. She is with Gersh, 3 Arts and Ziffren Brittenham.
Patricia Arquette Joins ‘Boardwalk Empire’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'