EXCLUSIVE: HBO‘s Boardwalk Empire continues to beef up its cast for Season 4. Patricia Arquette has joined the period mob drama in a major recurring role opposite star Steve Buscemi. She will play Sally Wheet, a tough-as-nails Tampa speakeasy owner with connections to local gangsters. Season 4 is currently in production for a debut later this year. Its cast additions also include new regulars Ron Livingston and Jeffrey Wright and recurring Brian Geraghty and Eric Ladin. This marks Arquette’s first major series commitment since her seven-season starring turn on NBC/CBS’ Medium. She is with Gersh, 3 Arts and Ziffren Brittenham.
Patricia Arquette Joins ‘Boardwalk Empire’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
'Game Of Thrones' Maestro George R.R. Martin Gets In Business With Warner Bros. Animation: Studio To Adapt Author's 'The Ice Dragon'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Chew’ Hosts React To Cancellation Of Daytime Talk Show
- Jimmy Kimmel On Donald Trump’s Spygate: Who You Gonna Trust, FBI Or Pumpkin McPornHumper?
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Openly Interfering In Criminal Investigation With “Spygate” Conspiracy Theory
- Stephen Colbert Takes Viewers Down Donald Trump’s FBI Conspiracy Theory Rabbit Hole
- ‘Empire’s New Showrunner On Tonight’s Finale [Spoiler] Death & Season 5 “Reset”
- ‘9-1-1’: Ryan Guzman Joins Fox Drama As Firefighter