Nicole A-J Gustafson has been named SVP Industrial Relations and Production Safety and will report to COO Frederick Huntsberry, Huntsberry announced today. In her new position, Gustafson will oversee all aspects of Industrial Relations and Production Safety, and serve as chief spokesperson for Paramount in all worldwide labor negotiations with the Directors Guild of America, Screen Actors Guild, Writers Guild of America, IATSE, Teamsters, Basic Crafts, British Equity, and others. She will also be responsible for NLRB, EEOC, state agency fair employment, and federal and state court matters relating to unionized employees and for safety on all of Paramount productions worldwide. For the past six years, Gustafson has served as VP Employee Relations Legal Services as a member of the Industrial Relations team. Gustafson takes over for Stephen Koppekin who announced his retirement on Friday.
Paramount Ups Nicole A-J Gustafson To SVP Industrial Relations
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE