Nicole A-J Gustafson has been named SVP Industrial Relations and Production Safety and will report to COO Frederick Huntsberry, Huntsberry announced today. In her new position, Gustafson will oversee all aspects of Industrial Relations and Production Safety, and serve as chief spokesperson for Paramount in all worldwide labor negotiations with the Directors Guild of America, Screen Actors Guild, Writers Guild of America, IATSE, Teamsters, Basic Crafts, British Equity, and others. She will also be responsible for NLRB, EEOC, state agency fair employment, and federal and state court matters relating to unionized employees and for safety on all of Paramount productions worldwide. For the past six years, Gustafson has served as VP Employee Relations Legal Services as a member of the Industrial Relations team. Gustafson takes over for Stephen Koppekin who announced his retirement on Friday.
Paramount Ups Nicole A-J Gustafson To SVP Industrial Relations
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Future In Question With Possible Sex Offender Connection
- Gotham Awards Nominees Announced: 'Boyhood' & 'Birdman' Lead Way
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC