Nicole A-J Gustafson has been named SVP Industrial Relations and Production Safety and will report to COO Frederick Huntsberry, Huntsberry announced today. In her new position, Gustafson will oversee all aspects of Industrial Relations and Production Safety, and serve as chief spokesperson for Paramount in all worldwide labor negotiations with the Directors Guild of America, Screen Actors Guild, Writers Guild of America, IATSE, Teamsters, Basic Crafts, British Equity, and others. She will also be responsible for NLRB, EEOC, state agency fair employment, and federal and state court matters relating to unionized employees and for safety on all of Paramount productions worldwide. For the past six years, Gustafson has served as VP Employee Relations Legal Services as a member of the Industrial Relations team. Gustafson takes over for Stephen Koppekin who announced his retirement on Friday.
Paramount Ups Nicole A-J Gustafson To SVP Industrial Relations
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
'Disenchantment' Teases First Look At Fantastical Characters In Matt Groening's Very Adult Netflix Animated Series
Latest Film News
- ‘Old Boys’ Trailer: First Look At Edinburgh-Bound Brit Comedy Starring Alex Lawther
- ‘Vera’s On The Case For Season 9; Fox Norway’s Dreyer Adds Sweden Remit – Global Briefs
- Parents of Slain Teen Trayvon Martin Say The Weinstein Co. Owes Them $150,000
- Liam Neeson Suits Up For ‘Men In Black’ Spinoff
- Cohen Media Group Sets ‘Palmer’ Scribe Cheryl Guerriero To Adapt ‘Maiden Voyage’
- Chad Stahelski Set To Direct ‘Analog’ For Lionsgate