Nicole A-J Gustafson has been named SVP Industrial Relations and Production Safety and will report to COO Frederick Huntsberry, Huntsberry announced today. In her new position, Gustafson will oversee all aspects of Industrial Relations and Production Safety, and serve as chief spokesperson for Paramount in all worldwide labor negotiations with the Directors Guild of America, Screen Actors Guild, Writers Guild of America, IATSE, Teamsters, Basic Crafts, British Equity, and others. She will also be responsible for NLRB, EEOC, state agency fair employment, and federal and state court matters relating to unionized employees and for safety on all of Paramount productions worldwide. For the past six years, Gustafson has served as VP Employee Relations Legal Services as a member of the Industrial Relations team. Gustafson takes over for Stephen Koppekin who announced his retirement on Friday.
Paramount Ups Nicole A-J Gustafson To SVP Industrial Relations
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Only The Brave’: The Incredible Story Of Heroism And The Serendipity That Propelled The Film About The Granite…
- Channing Tatum Pulls ‘Forgive Me’ Film Project From The Weinstein Co.
- Johnny Depp Hits Ex-Lawyer With $30M Malpractice Suit While Fighting Ex-Biz Managers
- Los Angeles On-Location Filming Falls For Third Quarter In A Row
- Kevin Smith To Donate Dividends From Weinstein-Made Movies To Women In Film
- Los Angeles Film Festival Moving To Fall Starting In 2018