Nicole A-J Gustafson has been named SVP Industrial Relations and Production Safety and will report to COO Frederick Huntsberry, Huntsberry announced today. In her new position, Gustafson will oversee all aspects of Industrial Relations and Production Safety, and serve as chief spokesperson for Paramount in all worldwide labor negotiations with the Directors Guild of America, Screen Actors Guild, Writers Guild of America, IATSE, Teamsters, Basic Crafts, British Equity, and others. She will also be responsible for NLRB, EEOC, state agency fair employment, and federal and state court matters relating to unionized employees and for safety on all of Paramount productions worldwide. For the past six years, Gustafson has served as VP Employee Relations Legal Services as a member of the Industrial Relations team. Gustafson takes over for Stephen Koppekin who announced his retirement on Friday.
Paramount Ups Nicole A-J Gustafson To SVP Industrial Relations
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest Film News
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- 6;Tomorrowland’ Bows Overseas With $27.5M, ‘Ultron’ Dominates With $46.4M, ‘Mad Max’ Adds $38.2M, ‘Spy…
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest
- Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn’t – But Who’s Complaining After Cinema’s…
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Cannes: Audiard’s ‘Dheepan’ Wins Palme D’Or At Emotional, Musical Ceremony – Update