EXCLUSIVE: Paradigm has signed David Auburn, best known for writing the Tony Award and Pulitzer Prize-winning play Proof, and adapting it into the Miramax film. Auburn, who signed with Robert Bookman, most recently scripted A Discovery Of Witches, an adaptation of the Deborah Harkness supernatural fantasy novel. His script credits include The Girl In The Park (which he directed), and The Lake House. His most recent play was The Columnist, which starred John Lithgow on Broadway. Auburn continues to be managed by CODE Entertainment’s Rich Freeman.
Paradigm Signs Scribe/Playwright David Auburn
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Homeland' Finale: 'Long Time Coming'
- Bart & Fleming: On…What Else? Sony Hack Attack
- Attention, Hacked And Beleaguered Sony Staffers: Self-Protection Tips
- Hollywood Needs Cyber Czar: Guest Column
- 'Saturday Night Live' At Halfway Mark: Reconsidering A Hot Mess
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance