EXCLUSIVE: Paradigm has signed David Auburn, best known for writing the Tony Award and Pulitzer Prize-winning play Proof, and adapting it into the Miramax film. Auburn, who signed with Robert Bookman, most recently scripted A Discovery Of Witches, an adaptation of the Deborah Harkness supernatural fantasy novel. His script credits include The Girl In The Park (which he directed), and The Lake House. His most recent play was The Columnist, which starred John Lithgow on Broadway. Auburn continues to be managed by CODE Entertainment’s Rich Freeman.
Paradigm Signs Scribe/Playwright David Auburn
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Weekend: 'Fury' Wins War With $23M+; 'Book Of Life,' $16.6M to $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M; 'Best Of Me' $10M+
Int'l Box Office Update: 'Guardians' Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever; 'Dracula Untold', 'Gone Girl', 'Annabelle' Hold Well; Local Action In France, Mexico; More
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: WB's Spandex OD; Ebola The Series; Neil Patrick Harris Near EGOT
- Netflix & Leonardo DiCaprio Team On 'Virunga' Documentary Release
- Morris Chestnut Boards 'Bus 657′
- Rosie Day Joins 'All Roads Lead To Rome'
- Relativity Buys Kevin Costner-Starrer 'Black Or White'
- Darren Aronofsky Added To PGA's Gotham Produced By Confab