EXCLUSIVE: Paradigm has signed David Auburn, best known for writing the Tony Award and Pulitzer Prize-winning play Proof, and adapting it into the Miramax film. Auburn, who signed with Robert Bookman, most recently scripted A Discovery Of Witches, an adaptation of the Deborah Harkness supernatural fantasy novel. His script credits include The Girl In The Park (which he directed), and The Lake House. His most recent play was The Columnist, which starred John Lithgow on Broadway. Auburn continues to be managed by CODE Entertainment’s Rich Freeman.
Paradigm Signs Scribe/Playwright David Auburn
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Helen Mirren To Narrate ‘Cries From Syria’ For HBO Bow
- Eric Heisserer-Backed TV Series ‘The Scrawl’ Among First Projects For Newbie Penchant Entertainment
- Beware, Oscar Voters: Final Academy Award Ballots Due Today!
- Viacom Looks Beyond Brad Grey Era Toward Future Of Paramount
- ‘Han Solo Star Wars’ Movie Underway: First Look
- SXSW 2017: Bob Odenkirk, Chris Hardwick & Whitney Cummings Among Lineup For Comedy Festival