EXCLUSIVE: Paradigm has signed David Auburn, best known for writing the Tony Award and Pulitzer Prize-winning play Proof, and adapting it into the Miramax film. Auburn, who signed with Robert Bookman, most recently scripted A Discovery Of Witches, an adaptation of the Deborah Harkness supernatural fantasy novel. His script credits include The Girl In The Park (which he directed), and The Lake House. His most recent play was The Columnist, which starred John Lithgow on Broadway. Auburn continues to be managed by CODE Entertainment’s Rich Freeman.
Paradigm Signs Scribe/Playwright David Auburn
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest Film News
- Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: “I’m Glad It’s Going Slowly, You Don’t Deserve A Bullet… Stay Tuned”…
- Feng Xiaogang’s ‘Youth’ Reinstated: China & U.S. Release Date Set After Sept Delay
- ‘Suburbicon’ Production Designer On Cobbling Together Idyllic ’50s Suburb Out Of Disparate SoCal Locations
- ‘Coco’ Earns A+ CinemaScore & Dances To $70M+; ‘Justice League’ Solid With $63M+…
- Jane Campion: It’s A “Fairy Tale” Time For Women In The Entertainment Business
- Allison Williams Says ‘Peter Pan’ Performance Scored Her ‘Get Out’ Role