EXCLUSIVE: Paradigm’s signing spurt continues. The agency has brought Nathan Lane into the fold, where he will be repped by Gotham stalwart Sarah Fargo and LA agent Chris Schmidt after a long run with ICM. Lane is a triple threat — movies, TV and especially stage –a nd he is coming off an arc on The Good Wife and an Emmy-nominated guest role on Modern Family. He just opened onstage in New York in Douglas Carter Beane’s new play Nance, and most recently wrapped the indie The English Teacher. He continues to be managed by Anonymous Content.
Paradigm Signs Nathan Lane
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah Fracas "Much Ado About Nothing," Millennials Get Him, Says Aasif Mandvi, Quoting 451-Year-Old Playwright
Citing 'Greatest American Hero' Case, Judge Rules 'Three's Company' Parody Doesn't Violate Copyright: Media
Latest Film News
- Lionsgate Introduces Distribution Unit To Target Next-Gen Audiences
- Canyon Creek Films Acquires YA Horse Race Novel ‘The Glory’ By Lauren St John
- STX Entertainment Pacts With China’s Huayi Bros For 12-15 Pics Per Year
- Exit Hugh Jackman, Enter Josephine Baker: Cush Jumbo’s Changing Times
- ‘American Sniper’ Helmer Clint Eastwood Finds Jewell Project; Can Fox And Warner Bros Work It Out?
- Antonio Banderas In ‘The 33′ Trailer: “I Believe We’ll Make It Out Of Here!”