EXCLUSIVE: Paradigm’s signing spurt continues. The agency has brought Nathan Lane into the fold, where he will be repped by Gotham stalwart Sarah Fargo and LA agent Chris Schmidt after a long run with ICM. Lane is a triple threat — movies, TV and especially stage –a nd he is coming off an arc on The Good Wife and an Emmy-nominated guest role on Modern Family. He just opened onstage in New York in Douglas Carter Beane’s new play Nance, and most recently wrapped the indie The English Teacher. He continues to be managed by Anonymous Content.
Paradigm Signs Nathan Lane
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscar’s Best Picture Screwup: The Real Story, As Pricewaterhouse Takes Blame
- ‘Moonlight’ Wins Best Picture Oscar … In A Do-Over – Deadline’s Live Blog
- And The Winner For Grandest Oscar Party Invite…
- Oscars Scorecard: Wins By Film & Studio
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight