EXCLUSIVE: Paradigm’s signing spurt continues. The agency has brought Nathan Lane into the fold, where he will be repped by Gotham stalwart Sarah Fargo and LA agent Chris Schmidt after a long run with ICM. Lane is a triple threat — movies, TV and especially stage –a nd he is coming off an arc on The Good Wife and an Emmy-nominated guest role on Modern Family. He just opened onstage in New York in Douglas Carter Beane’s new play Nance, and most recently wrapped the indie The English Teacher. He continues to be managed by Anonymous Content.
Paradigm Signs Nathan Lane
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Miramax Films Bolsters Funding
- Akiva Goldsman Circling 'Ring 3′ Rewrite
- Patrick Warburton Back For 'Ted' Sequel
- Stork Visit For Milla Jovovich Postpones 'Resident Evil 6′
- Indie Audax Outbids For David Weil Spec 'Moonfall'
- Lionsgate Buys Opera-Themed Comedy 'The Three Tenors'