Paradigm unscripted agent Dan Ilani has left the agency to join one of the companies he represented there, Undertow Films, as partner and co-CEO. Undertow, founded in 2011 by Matt Renner and Ethan Prochnik, the Emmy-winning producers of Discovery Channel’s Deadliest Catch, has now signed with CAA. Renner and Ilani serve as co-CEOs of the company, Prochnik is chief creative officer. Undertow’s first series, History Channel’s Shark Wranglers, premiered last year, with a number of other projects in the works at Discovery, AMC, Animal Planet, TLC, and Esquire. Ilani previously worked as an entertainment lawyer in NY and as a producer/ad executive at Grey Advertising. Undertow continues to be repped by Hansen, Jacobsen, Teller, Hoberman.
Paradigm Agent Dan Ilani Joins Undertow Films As Co-CEO, Company Signs With CAA
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
Latest TV News
- Debra Lee Steps Down as Chairman & CEO Of BET Networks
- Michelle Nader Inks New Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- Comcast’s Fox Bid Would Carry Less Antitrust Risk Than Disney’s, Expert Says
- '9-1-1' Production Designer Tackles Fiery Plane Crash, Ballroom Collapse & Tiger Attack With Season 1
- ‘Baskets’ Renewed For Fourth Season By FX
- Donald Trump Pardons Late Boxing Champ Jack Johnson, Thanks Sylvester Stallone And Takes Swing At Barack Obama