Francis Underwood is about to resume his fictional House of Cards climb up the greasy pole of political power in Washington D. C. “We start shooting Season 2 of #houseofcards in 2 weeks,” actress Constance Zimmer tweeted today to Ricky Gervais and the “Gareth Keenan” Twitter account of the fictional former UK Office character played by Mackenzie Crook. Zimmer plays reporter Janine Skorsky on the David Fincher-produced Netflix series. Lead Kevin Spacey plays the scheming Congressman Underwood in the streaming only show. The second season of House of Cards will be 13 episodes long like the first season. No official word if Season 2 will all be put up on Netflix simultaneously like the first season was. At least one thing is sure, with the show shooting in Maryland like it also did for Season 1, star Stacey won’t have far to travel to get to D.C. for the White House Correspondents’ Dinner on April 27. Spacey, along with co-star Robin Wright and Netflix’s chief content officer Ted Sarandos is going as a guest of Bloomberg.
Netflix’s ‘House Of Cards’ Season 2 Set To Start Shooting Soon, Tweets Star
What's Hot on Deadline
James Bond 25 Sets Distribution: Universal Wins International, MGM Releases Domestic Through Annapurna Joint Venture
David Cross Latest 'Arrested Development' Star To Apologize To Jessica Walter; Show's UK Press Tour Canceled
Latest TV News
- ‘The View’ Co-host Meghan McCain Again Criticizes NFL National Anthem Kneelers
- Chef Mario Batali’s Three Las Vegas Restaurants To Close As Misconduct Allegations Swirl
- CBS Brings Shareholders Up To Speed On Battle With Shari Redstone And National Amusements
- Conan O’Brien Casts Roger Ailes Movie: Who Will Gary Sinise Or Mick Jagger Play?
- Gary Garfinkel Dies: Showtime’s Co-Head Of Content Acquisitions Was 55
- ‘13 Reasons Why’: Katherine Langford Won’t Return For Potential Third Season