EXCLUSIVE: More than a dozen actors have signed on to appear on Hollywood Game Night, NBC’s new game show series executive produced by Sean Hayes and Todd Milliner and hosted by Jane Lynch that features celebrities hanging out and playing games with fun-loving non-celebrity contestants in a cocktail party atmosphere. Set to do the series so far are Amy Poehler, Matthew Perry, Jason Bateman, Kristin Bell and fiance Dax Shephard, Maya Rudolph, Fred Armisen, Minnie Driver, Kal Penn, Martin Short, Ellie Kemper, Kristen Chenoweth, Cheryl Hines, Molly Shannon and Max Greenfield, with more expected to join. The series, which has an eight-episode order, is based on Hayes’ real-life “game nights,” featuring A-list celebrities hanging out and living it up in a cocktail party atmosphere. In each episode, two contestants will be treated to a night of fun and celebration where they get to rub shoulders with the celebrity crowd. At the end, one of the contestants will walk away with a cash prize and a night of stories and memories. Hollywood Game Night is produced by Hazy Mills Prods., Mission Control Media and Universal TV. Hayes, Milliner, Michael Agbabian and Dwight D. Smith are the executive producers.
NBC Lines Up Celebrities For Sean Hayes’ Game Show Series ‘Hollywood Game Night’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Ex-NBA Star Baron Davis Gets Comedy About His Life Produced By Jake Johnson
- DirecTV Picks Up 'Downton Abbey' Parody Series 'The Britishes' From Electus Digital
- 'Phantom Of The Opera' Drama Set At ABC With Marc Cherry Producing
- Archie Comics Drama Series 'Riverdale' Set At Fox With Greg Berlanti Producing
- Rebecca Creskoff Joins HBO's 'Silicon Valley' As New Regular
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?