EXCLUSIVE: More than a dozen actors have signed on to appear on Hollywood Game Night, NBC’s new game show series executive produced by Sean Hayes and Todd Milliner and hosted by Jane Lynch that features celebrities hanging out and playing games with fun-loving non-celebrity contestants in a cocktail party atmosphere. Set to do the series so far are Amy Poehler, Matthew Perry, Jason Bateman, Kristin Bell and fiance Dax Shephard, Maya Rudolph, Fred Armisen, Minnie Driver, Kal Penn, Martin Short, Ellie Kemper, Kristen Chenoweth, Cheryl Hines, Molly Shannon and Max Greenfield, with more expected to join. The series, which has an eight-episode order, is based on Hayes’ real-life “game nights,” featuring A-list celebrities hanging out and living it up in a cocktail party atmosphere. In each episode, two contestants will be treated to a night of fun and celebration where they get to rub shoulders with the celebrity crowd. At the end, one of the contestants will walk away with a cash prize and a night of stories and memories. Hollywood Game Night is produced by Hazy Mills Prods., Mission Control Media and Universal TV. Hayes, Milliner, Michael Agbabian and Dwight D. Smith are the executive producers.
NBC Lines Up Celebrities For Sean Hayes’ Game Show Series ‘Hollywood Game Night’
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- The Hillbillies Have Eyes In New ‘American Horror Story’ Season 6 Teasers
- Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: “First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America’s On A Roll!”
- Stephen Colbert Welcomes Comedy Central ‘Broad City’ Talent To ‘Late Show’
- Hillary Clinton Rips Donald Trump For “Bigotry & Bombast” In DNC Speech
- Hollywood Reacts To Hillary Clinton DNC Speech: Making History Leads Way Amid Jokes & Jibes
- Steve Guttenberg “Moved” By Bill Clinton’s ‘Police Academy’ Love