The new gothic drama premiered Thursday to OK ratings but will have another chance to audience-build on April 10. That’s when NBC will repeat the premiere of Bryan Fuller’s Hannibal Lecter series, temporarily filling Chicago Fire‘s Wednesday 10 PM slot. Hannibal‘s second episode airs the following night at its regular time, Thursday 10 PM. Chicago Fire returns with new episodes on April 24.
NBC To Repeat ‘Hannibal’ Premiere April 10
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek
- Obama Tells Jimmy Kimmel That Donald Trump’s Debate Performances Make Him Laugh
- CBS Developing ‘Under Suspicion’ Book Series Adaptation From John Glenn
- ‘Nashville’ Adds ‘Harry Potter’ Alum Christian Coulson As Recurring
- Kwame Patterson Joins TNT Pilot ‘Monsters Of God’