The new gothic drama premiered Thursday to OK ratings but will have another chance to audience-build on April 10. That’s when NBC will repeat the premiere of Bryan Fuller’s Hannibal Lecter series, temporarily filling Chicago Fire‘s Wednesday 10 PM slot. Hannibal‘s second episode airs the following night at its regular time, Thursday 10 PM. Chicago Fire returns with new episodes on April 24.
NBC To Repeat ‘Hannibal’ Premiere April 10
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
Arnold Schwarzenegger "Shocked" About Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Allegations, Calls Her "So Courageous"
'True Lies' Stuntman Joel Kramer Dropped By Talent Agency After Eliza Dushku Accused Him Of Sexual Assault
Latest TV News
- Ricky Van Veen Says Facebook Watch Will Filter Out Spoilers From Your News Feed – NATPE
- Margaret Atwood & George R.R. Martin Booked For PBS’ Reading Competition – TCA
- ‘Native America’ To Explore Interconnectivity Of Ancient Indigenous Cultures On PBS – TCA
- PBS Announces Five-Part Series On #MeToo Movement Debuting February 2
- USC Scripter Awards Nominations: Ties Make For Loaded Flim & TV Field
- ‘Bear Grylls: Face The Wild’ & ‘Fly Guys’ Unscripted Series Ordered By Facebook