Audrey Delaney has joined Myriad Pictures as SVP Marketing & Acquisitions. She will be tasked with developing and managing the worldwide marketing campaigns for the company’s slate, as well as overseeing acquisition activities. The move comes just in time for the Cannes market, where Myriad has a full slate including the James McAvoy-Jessica Chastain starrer The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby: Him And Her; The Curse Of Downer’s Grove with Bella Heathcote, Lucas Till and Kevin Zegers; and Wonderful Tonight with Patrick Dempsey and Amanda Seyfried. Delaney had been VP Acquisitions, Business Development and Marketing for Lightning Entertainment, which she joined in 2011. She began her career at Jersey Films, working for producers Stacey Sher, Michael Shamberg, and Danny DeVito.
Myriad Pictures Hires Audrey Delaney As SVP Marketing & Acquisitions
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV