Audrey Delaney has joined Myriad Pictures as SVP Marketing & Acquisitions. She will be tasked with developing and managing the worldwide marketing campaigns for the company’s slate, as well as overseeing acquisition activities. The move comes just in time for the Cannes market, where Myriad has a full slate including the James McAvoy-Jessica Chastain starrer The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby: Him And Her; The Curse Of Downer’s Grove with Bella Heathcote, Lucas Till and Kevin Zegers; and Wonderful Tonight with Patrick Dempsey and Amanda Seyfried. Delaney had been VP Acquisitions, Business Development and Marketing for Lightning Entertainment, which she joined in 2011. She began her career at Jersey Films, working for producers Stacey Sher, Michael Shamberg, and Danny DeVito.
Myriad Pictures Hires Audrey Delaney As SVP Marketing & Acquisitions
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Trump-Linked Cambridge Analytica Stole Data From 50M Facebook Users And "Targeted Their Inner Demons:" Reports
Latest Film News
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings