Audrey Delaney has joined Myriad Pictures as SVP Marketing & Acquisitions. She will be tasked with developing and managing the worldwide marketing campaigns for the company’s slate, as well as overseeing acquisition activities. The move comes just in time for the Cannes market, where Myriad has a full slate including the James McAvoy-Jessica Chastain starrer The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby: Him And Her; The Curse Of Downer’s Grove with Bella Heathcote, Lucas Till and Kevin Zegers; and Wonderful Tonight with Patrick Dempsey and Amanda Seyfried. Delaney had been VP Acquisitions, Business Development and Marketing for Lightning Entertainment, which she joined in 2011. She began her career at Jersey Films, working for producers Stacey Sher, Michael Shamberg, and Danny DeVito.
Myriad Pictures Hires Audrey Delaney As SVP Marketing & Acquisitions
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot