Audrey Delaney has joined Myriad Pictures as SVP Marketing & Acquisitions. She will be tasked with developing and managing the worldwide marketing campaigns for the company’s slate, as well as overseeing acquisition activities. The move comes just in time for the Cannes market, where Myriad has a full slate including the James McAvoy-Jessica Chastain starrer The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby: Him And Her; The Curse Of Downer’s Grove with Bella Heathcote, Lucas Till and Kevin Zegers; and Wonderful Tonight with Patrick Dempsey and Amanda Seyfried. Delaney had been VP Acquisitions, Business Development and Marketing for Lightning Entertainment, which she joined in 2011. She began her career at Jersey Films, working for producers Stacey Sher, Michael Shamberg, and Danny DeVito.
Myriad Pictures Hires Audrey Delaney As SVP Marketing & Acquisitions
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Comedy Pic ‘Poms’ In Works With Sierra/Affinity Aboard
- ‘The Fighter’ Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City’s Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
- New Line Sets Sequel To Fright Sensation 'Lights Out'
- Anne Heche Plays Killer’s Mom In ‘My Friend Dahmer’
- ‘The Life And Death Of John Gotti’ Cast Locked
- Ben Foster Rounds Out Scott Cooper’s ‘Hostiles’ Cast As Shooting Starts