Audrey Delaney has joined Myriad Pictures as SVP Marketing & Acquisitions. She will be tasked with developing and managing the worldwide marketing campaigns for the company’s slate, as well as overseeing acquisition activities. The move comes just in time for the Cannes market, where Myriad has a full slate including the James McAvoy-Jessica Chastain starrer The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby: Him And Her; The Curse Of Downer’s Grove with Bella Heathcote, Lucas Till and Kevin Zegers; and Wonderful Tonight with Patrick Dempsey and Amanda Seyfried. Delaney had been VP Acquisitions, Business Development and Marketing for Lightning Entertainment, which she joined in 2011. She began her career at Jersey Films, working for producers Stacey Sher, Michael Shamberg, and Danny DeVito.
Myriad Pictures Hires Audrey Delaney As SVP Marketing & Acquisitions
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'
- Universal Nabs Rights To 'Let It Snow' Short Stories Featuring Hot Author John Green
- Angelina Jolie To Direct Elephant Poaching Tale 'Africa' For Skydance
- Amber Heard To Co-Star In 'Magic Mike 2′
- Michael Che Gets 'Daily Show' Farewell En Route to 'SNL's Weekend Update: Video