The Weeds veteran is heading back to Broadway this fall. Mary-Louise Parker will star as Elizabeth Gaesling, the newly widowed matriarch of a family that gathers at their home in upstate New York for a hunting party, in Sharr White’s WWI family drama The Snow Geese. MTC and MCC Theater’s world premiere co-production opens October 24 for a limited 11-week engagement at MTC’s Samuel J. Friedman Theatre, where Parker earned a Tony nomination for her turn in 2004’s Reckless. The last time Parker and director Daniel Sullivan collaborated on Broadway, both nabbed Tonys for their 2000 production of David Auburn’s Proof. On the big screen, Parker next appears in two summer actioners facing off July 19: Universal’s R.I.P.D. and Summit’s RED 2. She is repped by WME.
Mary-Louise Parker To Make Broadway Return In ‘The Snow Geese’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Future In Question With Possible Sex Offender Connection
- Gotham Awards Nominees Announced: 'Boyhood' & 'Birdman' Lead Way
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC