The Weeds veteran is heading back to Broadway this fall. Mary-Louise Parker will star as Elizabeth Gaesling, the newly widowed matriarch of a family that gathers at their home in upstate New York for a hunting party, in Sharr White’s WWI family drama The Snow Geese. MTC and MCC Theater’s world premiere co-production opens October 24 for a limited 11-week engagement at MTC’s Samuel J. Friedman Theatre, where Parker earned a Tony nomination for her turn in 2004’s Reckless. The last time Parker and director Daniel Sullivan collaborated on Broadway, both nabbed Tonys for their 2000 production of David Auburn’s Proof. On the big screen, Parker next appears in two summer actioners facing off July 19: Universal’s R.I.P.D. and Summit’s RED 2. She is repped by WME.
Mary-Louise Parker To Make Broadway Return In ‘The Snow Geese’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake