Sony Pictures has added a title and shifted a few movies for the summer of 2014. Joining The Amazing Spider-Man 2, which opens May 2, Sony is betting heavily on raunchy comedies. The studio has dated 21 Jump Street 2 for June 6; Think Like A Man Too for June 20; and Sex Tape will unspool July 2. Latter is the only non-sequel on the list, about a couple that mistakenly puts a home sex tape into wide circulation. Directed by Jake Kasdan, the film stars Jason Segel (who hasn’t had near enough chance recently to show off his schlong in movies like The Muppets) and Cameron Diaz.
Mark Sony Down For A Killer 2014 Summer
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly Victim Of "Orchestrated Campaign" Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
More From Fleming Jr
- Samuel Goldwyn Acquires N.A. Rights On Viola Davis-Jennifer Lopez Pic ‘Lila And Eve’
- Brad Grey Confirms Exit Of Adam Goodman At Paramount
- Shake-Up At Paramount? Adam Goodman In The Cross-Hairs
- Ang Lee Finds ‘Billy Lynn'; Eyeing Garrett Hedlund For Big Part?
- Ad Hominem Partner Jim Burke Courted To Be Focus Features Production President
- Sony Makes First-Look Deal With Josh Bratman’s Immersive Pictures