Sony Pictures has added a title and shifted a few movies for the summer of 2014. Joining The Amazing Spider-Man 2, which opens May 2, Sony is betting heavily on raunchy comedies. The studio has dated 21 Jump Street 2 for June 6; Think Like A Man Too for June 20; and Sex Tape will unspool July 2. Latter is the only non-sequel on the list, about a couple that mistakenly puts a home sex tape into wide circulation. Directed by Jake Kasdan, the film stars Jason Segel (who hasn’t had near enough chance recently to show off his schlong in movies like The Muppets) and Cameron Diaz.
Mark Sony Down For A Killer 2014 Summer
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Fleming Jr
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start