Sony Pictures has added a title and shifted a few movies for the summer of 2014. Joining The Amazing Spider-Man 2, which opens May 2, Sony is betting heavily on raunchy comedies. The studio has dated 21 Jump Street 2 for June 6; Think Like A Man Too for June 20; and Sex Tape will unspool July 2. Latter is the only non-sequel on the list, about a couple that mistakenly puts a home sex tape into wide circulation. Directed by Jake Kasdan, the film stars Jason Segel (who hasn’t had near enough chance recently to show off his schlong in movies like The Muppets) and Cameron Diaz.
Mark Sony Down For A Killer 2014 Summer
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Fleming Jr
- MGM Nabs Hot Pitch 'Cop Swap'; Rematch With 'Hot Tub Time Machine' Helmer Steve Pink
- Rich Green Jumps To ICM Partners; Top Book-To-Film Rights Broker Leaves Resolution
- TPG Spends $225 Million In Deal That Ups Stake In CAA To 53%
- Lionsgate, Tribeca Team For Subscription VOD Launch
- Bart & Fleming: WB's Spandex OD; Ebola The Series; Neil Patrick Harris Near EGOT
- Netflix & Leonardo DiCaprio Team On 'Virunga' Documentary Release