Aussie actor Luke Arnold, who’s starring in Michael Bay’s pirate adventure Black Sails, is in negotiations to play late INXS frontman Michael Hutchence in Never Tear Us Apart: The INXS Story. Shine Australia is producing for Oz’s Seven Network. The two-part, four-hour saga traces the band’s rise and the aftermath of Hutchence’s 1997 death. Shooting is slated for Melbourne later this year. Arnold is currently in Cape Town playing Long John Silver in Starz‘ eight-episode Black Sails that’s set 20 years before the events in Robert Louis Stevenson’s Treasure Island. He’s repped by WME, Caliber Media and LMCM in Australia.
Luke Arnold To Play Michael Hutchence In Shine’s INXS Biopic ‘Never Tear Us Apart’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'