Aussie actor Luke Arnold, who’s starring in Michael Bay’s pirate adventure Black Sails, is in negotiations to play late INXS frontman Michael Hutchence in Never Tear Us Apart: The INXS Story. Shine Australia is producing for Oz’s Seven Network. The two-part, four-hour saga traces the band’s rise and the aftermath of Hutchence’s 1997 death. Shooting is slated for Melbourne later this year. Arnold is currently in Cape Town playing Long John Silver in Starz‘ eight-episode Black Sails that’s set 20 years before the events in Robert Louis Stevenson’s Treasure Island. He’s repped by WME, Caliber Media and LMCM in Australia.
Luke Arnold To Play Michael Hutchence In Shine’s INXS Biopic ‘Never Tear Us Apart’
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Latest TV News
- Hillary Clinton Rips Donald Trump For “Bigotry & Bombast” In DNC Speech
- Hollywood Reacts To Hillary Clinton DNC Speech: Making History Leads Way Amid Jokes & Jibes
- Watch Tonight's Hillary Clinton DNC Video By ‘Scandal’ EPs
- PBS’ ‘The Talk’ Panel: The Issue Of Police Violence Front And Center – TCA
- Corporate Lawyers: Best Friend To Stephen Colbert Fans?
- ‘Command And Control’ Trailer: Inside One Of The Cold War’s Tensest Moments – TCA