Dear Mom, Love Cher chronicles the life of the iconic singer’s mother, Georgia Holt, as she came to Hollywood with dreams of stardom and raised two daughters amid adversity. Cher executive produced and appears in the hourlong docu written and directed by P. David Ebersole and executive produced by Todd Hughes, Ebersole, Risa Shapiro and Lifetime’s Tanya Lopez. Cher, half sister Georganne LaPiere Bartylak, and Holt’s grandchildren Chaz Bono and Elijah Blue Allman also appear in the film. The special airs May 6 at 10 PM PT/ET on Lifetime and is produced by The Ebersole Hughes Company and APIS Productions.
Cher Lifetime Doc Sets Mother’s Day Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Tig Notaro On Louis C.K. Scandal: The Only Positive Is “Victims Were Not Told They’re Lying”
- Charles Manson: Finally, Death Gets One Right
- Sarah Silverman: We Need To “Try To Understand” What’s Behind Sexual Harassment
- American Music Awards 2017 Winners: Diana Ross, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga Take Top Honors
- Read Weinstein Bidder Maria Contreras-Sweet’s Pitch: $275 Million And Female-Centric Leadership
- PBS Cuts Al Franken From David Letterman’s Mark Twain Prize Broadcast