Dear Mom, Love Cher chronicles the life of the iconic singer’s mother, Georgia Holt, as she came to Hollywood with dreams of stardom and raised two daughters amid adversity. Cher executive produced and appears in the hourlong docu written and directed by P. David Ebersole and executive produced by Todd Hughes, Ebersole, Risa Shapiro and Lifetime’s Tanya Lopez. Cher, half sister Georganne LaPiere Bartylak, and Holt’s grandchildren Chaz Bono and Elijah Blue Allman also appear in the film. The special airs May 6 at 10 PM PT/ET on Lifetime and is produced by The Ebersole Hughes Company and APIS Productions.
Cher Lifetime Doc Sets Mother’s Day Debut
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- SoftBank Eyes Stake In Legendary Pictures As DreamWorks Animation Talks Cool
- 'Inherent Vice' Trailer: Joaquin Phoenix Stars In Paul Thomas Anderson's Latest
- Naomi Campbell To Recur On Fox's 'Empire'; Tina Casciani Joins CW's 'Jane The Virgin'
- Fox Searchlight Promotes Ray Strache To SVP Acquisitions & Co-Productions