EXCLUSIVE: Lance Edmands started out as an editor whose resume includes cutting Lena Dunham’s Tiny Furniture, and he also has helmed several commercials. His feature directing debut is Bluebird, which he also wrote and stars Amy Morton and John Slattery. CAA has inked Edmands ahead of the drama’s opening-night premiere at the just-underway Tribeca Film Festival. Submarine is handling worldwide sales for Bluebird, which was shot in Maine near where Edmands was born, co-stars Louisa Krause and Emily Meade, and revolves around a small-town bus driver whose slight negligence results in serious consequences. Edmands is managed by Melissa Breaux at Washington Square Arts.
CAA Signs ‘Bluebird’ Writer-Director Lance Edmands Ahead Of Tribeca Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox News Reveals "Smoking Gun" That They're Spying On Andrea Tantaros, Claims Ex-Host's Lawyer Amidst Sanctions Move By Newser
Latest Film News
- Diane Keaton’s AFI Life Achievement Tribute Sets TNT Airdate, Cinematographer Also To Be Feted
- ‘Wonder’ Trailer: First Look At Julia Roberts-Jacob Tremblay Heart-Tugger
- Deadline Disruptors 2017: Here’s The 100-Page Issue In PDF Form
- Studiocanal, UMG, Terra Mater Pact For Pics; IMAX Adds Euro Screens – Cannes Briefs
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Sets Jack Kesy As Villain: Could He Be Black Tom?
- Rob Reiner’s ‘LBJ’ Getting November Release From Electric Entertainment