EXCLUSIVE: Lance Edmands started out as an editor whose resume includes cutting Lena Dunham’s Tiny Furniture, and he also has helmed several commercials. His feature directing debut is Bluebird, which he also wrote and stars Amy Morton and John Slattery. CAA has inked Edmands ahead of the drama’s opening-night premiere at the just-underway Tribeca Film Festival. Submarine is handling worldwide sales for Bluebird, which was shot in Maine near where Edmands was born, co-stars Louisa Krause and Emily Meade, and revolves around a small-town bus driver whose slight negligence results in serious consequences. Edmands is managed by Melissa Breaux at Washington Square Arts.
CAA Signs ‘Bluebird’ Writer-Director Lance Edmands Ahead Of Tribeca Premiere
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'