Lakeshore Premium Digital Content will harness the company’s existing library of film titles under the guidance of new Senior Vice President of Lakeshore International Todd Olsson, formerly of Buena Vista Home Entertainment. Lakeshore Entertainment, founded in 1994, currently has 500 films in its catalogue which are being converted to digital formats for iTunes, Netflix, and additional digital services. Upcoming Lakeshore films include the Aaron Eckhart starrer I, Frankenstein and Elizabeth Banks and James Marsden’s Walk Of Shame.
Lakeshore Launches Digital Distribution
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE