Lakeshore Premium Digital Content will harness the company’s existing library of film titles under the guidance of new Senior Vice President of Lakeshore International Todd Olsson, formerly of Buena Vista Home Entertainment. Lakeshore Entertainment, founded in 1994, currently has 500 films in its catalogue which are being converted to digital formats for iTunes, Netflix, and additional digital services. Upcoming Lakeshore films include the Aaron Eckhart starrer I, Frankenstein and Elizabeth Banks and James Marsden’s Walk Of Shame.
Lakeshore Launches Digital Distribution
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah Fracas "Much Ado About Nothing," Millennials Get Him, Says Aasif Mandvi, Quoting 451-Year-Old Playwright
Latest Film News
- STX Entertainment Pacts With China’s Huayi Bros For 12-15 Pics Per Year
- Exit Hugh Jackman, Enter Josephine Baker: Cush Jumbo’s Changing Times
- ‘American Sniper’ Helmer Clint Eastwood Finds Jewell Project; Can Fox And Warner Bros Work It Out?
- Antonio Banderas In ‘The 33′ Trailer: “I Believe We’ll Make It Out Of Here!”
- HBO Scientology Documentary ‘Going Clear’ Clocks 1.65M Viewers In Premiere
- Electric Entertainment Taps Craig Gates; Tyler Ross Books ‘Officer Downe’