Lakeshore Premium Digital Content will harness the company’s existing library of film titles under the guidance of new Senior Vice President of Lakeshore International Todd Olsson, formerly of Buena Vista Home Entertainment. Lakeshore Entertainment, founded in 1994, currently has 500 films in its catalogue which are being converted to digital formats for iTunes, Netflix, and additional digital services. Upcoming Lakeshore films include the Aaron Eckhart starrer I, Frankenstein and Elizabeth Banks and James Marsden’s Walk Of Shame.
Lakeshore Launches Digital Distribution
What's Hot on Deadline
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
Thanksgiving Box Office +12% Over 2014, Boosted By 'Mockingjay 2', 'Good Dinosaur' & 'Creed' - Sunday AM Final Update
China Makes Space For ‘The Martian’ As ‘Good Dinosaur’ Snatches Eggs From No. 1 ‘Mockingjay 2’ – Intl B.O. Update
’The Danish Girl’ Bows With Style; 'Janis: Little Girl Blue' Solid In Debut; 'Carol’ Dominates Thanksgiving: Specialty B.O.
Latest Film News
- China Makes Space For 'The Martian' As 'Good Dinosaur' Snatches Eggs From No. 1 'Mockingjay 2' – Intl B.O. Update
- 'The Danish Girl' Bows With Style; ‘Janis: Little Girl Blue’ Solid In Debut; ‘Carol' Dominates Thanksgiving…
- ‘The Assassin’, ‘Carol’, ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ Top BFI Sight & Sound’s Best…
- Will DiCaprio, Depp Or Smith Nab Best Actor Oscar Or Does Redmayne Take It Again? — Awardsline
- ‘Gods Of Egypt’: ‘Selma’ Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity…
- ‘Steve Jobs’ Composer Daniel Pemberton: Video Of ‘Circle Of Machines’ Performance