Lakeshore Premium Digital Content will harness the company’s existing library of film titles under the guidance of new Senior Vice President of Lakeshore International Todd Olsson, formerly of Buena Vista Home Entertainment. Lakeshore Entertainment, founded in 1994, currently has 500 films in its catalogue which are being converted to digital formats for iTunes, Netflix, and additional digital services. Upcoming Lakeshore films include the Aaron Eckhart starrer I, Frankenstein and Elizabeth Banks and James Marsden’s Walk Of Shame.
Lakeshore Launches Digital Distribution
Trending Now on Deadline
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Parents & Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Team
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016
- Disney's 'Cinderella' & 'The Jungle Book' Head To Turner Networks