Lakeshore Premium Digital Content will harness the company’s existing library of film titles under the guidance of new Senior Vice President of Lakeshore International Todd Olsson, formerly of Buena Vista Home Entertainment. Lakeshore Entertainment, founded in 1994, currently has 500 films in its catalogue which are being converted to digital formats for iTunes, Netflix, and additional digital services. Upcoming Lakeshore films include the Aaron Eckhart starrer I, Frankenstein and Elizabeth Banks and James Marsden’s Walk Of Shame.
Lakeshore Launches Digital Distribution
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Before The Flood’ To Premiere Commercial Free Across Nat Geo Global Networks October 30
- ‘Crosscurrent’: First Trailer For Chinese Film That Won Berlin Silver Bear For Cinematography
- ‘Madea’ Has Strong Sunday, Now At $28M+ As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M+; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up…
- Toni Servillo & Matteo Garrone Reteam For ‘Pinocchio’
- Netflix Adds $800M In Debt To Fuel Original Content And Global Growth
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31M But ‘Mechanic’ Puts Wrench Into China Perf; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ Advance – Intl…