Twentieth Television today announced that Robert Lifton has been named executive producer of Kris. The new pop cuture-driven daytime talk show, hosted and executive produced by Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner, will premiere on Monday, July 15, launching a six-week trial summer run on several Fox-owned stations, including flagships Fox 5 in New York and Fox 11 in Los Angeles. Lifton has 20 years of producing experience though his is a syndicated talk show novice. Recently, he created and oversaw E!’s weekday program Daily 10. Previously, he executive produced Fox Sports Network’s Best Damn Sports Show Period. Additional credits include upcoming Bravo series Property Envy, Access Hollywood and ESPN SportsCenter.
Kris Jenner’s Syndicated Talk Show Gets Premiere Date, Executive Producer
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert's Live Post-Debate 'Late Show' Tops Household Ratings But Edged By Jimmy Kimmel In Demo
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur
- Sony Pictures Int’l Pacts With Producers Eduardo Cisneros & Jason Shuman
- ‘Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour’ Concert Film To Premiere On Showtime
- How The Power-Broker Koch Brothers Are Killing The Florida Film Business
- James Patterson Teams With David Marshall Grant For ‘Stingray’ FBI Drama At CBS, Sells ‘NYPD Red’ Adaptation…