Twentieth Television today announced that Robert Lifton has been named executive producer of Kris. The new pop cuture-driven daytime talk show, hosted and executive produced by Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner, will premiere on Monday, July 15, launching a six-week trial summer run on several Fox-owned stations, including flagships Fox 5 in New York and Fox 11 in Los Angeles. Lifton has 20 years of producing experience though his is a syndicated talk show novice. Recently, he created and oversaw E!’s weekday program Daily 10. Previously, he executive produced Fox Sports Network’s Best Damn Sports Show Period. Additional credits include upcoming Bravo series Property Envy, Access Hollywood and ESPN SportsCenter.
Kris Jenner’s Syndicated Talk Show Gets Premiere Date, Executive Producer
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'