Twentieth Television today announced that Robert Lifton has been named executive producer of Kris. The new pop cuture-driven daytime talk show, hosted and executive produced by Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner, will premiere on Monday, July 15, launching a six-week trial summer run on several Fox-owned stations, including flagships Fox 5 in New York and Fox 11 in Los Angeles. Lifton has 20 years of producing experience though his is a syndicated talk show novice. Recently, he created and oversaw E!’s weekday program Daily 10. Previously, he executive produced Fox Sports Network’s Best Damn Sports Show Period. Additional credits include upcoming Bravo series Property Envy, Access Hollywood and ESPN SportsCenter.
Kris Jenner’s Syndicated Talk Show Gets Premiere Date, Executive Producer
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres