Twentieth Television today announced that Robert Lifton has been named executive producer of Kris. The new pop cuture-driven daytime talk show, hosted and executive produced by Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner, will premiere on Monday, July 15, launching a six-week trial summer run on several Fox-owned stations, including flagships Fox 5 in New York and Fox 11 in Los Angeles. Lifton has 20 years of producing experience though his is a syndicated talk show novice. Recently, he created and oversaw E!’s weekday program Daily 10. Previously, he executive produced Fox Sports Network’s Best Damn Sports Show Period. Additional credits include upcoming Bravo series Property Envy, Access Hollywood and ESPN SportsCenter.
Kris Jenner’s Syndicated Talk Show Gets Premiere Date, Executive Producer
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Fall Festival Verdict: Who's In, Who's Out As The 2014 Oscar Race Gets Its First Real Shot Of Adrenaline
More From Andreeva
- Mykelti Williamson To Recur (And Sing) On ABC's 'Nashville'
- Brad Copeland To Write ABC Comedy Starring Chevy Chase & Beverly D'Angelo
- Angela Kinsey To Topline & Co-Create ABC Buddy Comedy Produced By Darlene Hunt & Will Gluck
- CBS Buys Meatball Restaurant Comedy From Bill Lawrence, Jeff Astrof & All3Media With Production Commitment
- Q&A: Laurence Fishburne On 'Black-Ish' Comedic Turn, 'Hannibal' Return & 'CSI'
- AMC To Board Channel 4 Series 'Humans' As Xbox Entertainment Studios Downsizes Slate & Mulls Possible Future