Twentieth Television today announced that Robert Lifton has been named executive producer of Kris. The new pop cuture-driven daytime talk show, hosted and executive produced by Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner, will premiere on Monday, July 15, launching a six-week trial summer run on several Fox-owned stations, including flagships Fox 5 in New York and Fox 11 in Los Angeles. Lifton has 20 years of producing experience though his is a syndicated talk show novice. Recently, he created and oversaw E!’s weekday program Daily 10. Previously, he executive produced Fox Sports Network’s Best Damn Sports Show Period. Additional credits include upcoming Bravo series Property Envy, Access Hollywood and ESPN SportsCenter.
Kris Jenner’s Syndicated Talk Show Gets Premiere Date, Executive Producer
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate