After two seasons on air, Kathy Griffin‘s late night talk show Kathy is not being renewed, Deadline has confirmed. The comedienne dropped the news during a live stand up show Friday night in Cincinnati, Ohio as first reported by The Cincinnati Enquirer. The cancellation could free her up for a potential jump to CNN for the hourlong show opposite Anderson Cooper that Deadline told you the pair filmed last week. It also comes two months after an exec switch-up at Bravo saw the network change hands from Lauren Zalaznick to Bonnie Hammer. Griffin won two Emmys while at Bravo for her reality series Kathy Griffin: My Life On The D List.
Kathy Griffin’s Bravo Talk Show Cancelled
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Nathan Fillion Takes Leaf Out Of Joss Whedon Playbook For eOne’s ABC Cop Drama ‘The Rookie’
- ‘Whiskey Cavalier’: Ana Ortiz To Co-Star In ABC Pilot
- ‘Convicting A Murderer’: Steven Avery Follow-Up In The Works By Documentary Filmmaker Shawn Rech
- ‘Tough Mudder’ Returns To CW & CW Seed
- Sky Italia Boards eOne’s ‘Gaddafi’ From ‘Gomorrah’ Creator Roberto Saviano
- Oprah Winfrey Shrugs Off Donald Trump’s Claim Of Insecurity & ‘60 Minutes’ Bias