After two seasons on air, Kathy Griffin‘s late night talk show Kathy is not being renewed, Deadline has confirmed. The comedienne dropped the news during a live stand up show Friday night in Cincinnati, Ohio as first reported by The Cincinnati Enquirer. The cancellation could free her up for a potential jump to CNN for the hourlong show opposite Anderson Cooper that Deadline told you the pair filmed last week. It also comes two months after an exec switch-up at Bravo saw the network change hands from Lauren Zalaznick to Bonnie Hammer. Griffin won two Emmys while at Bravo for her reality series Kathy Griffin: My Life On The D List.
Kathy Griffin’s Bravo Talk Show Cancelled
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks