Relativity Media has set an October 18th release date for Don Jon (formerly Don Jon’s Addiction). Gordon-Levitt stars in the R-rated comedy which also marks his writing/directing debut. The film humorously explores the obstacles to honest emotional intimacy through the sexploits of a buff young ladies man who connects better to computer porn than his conquests. Julianne Moore, Scarlett Johansson, Brie Larson and Tony Danza also star in the pic which was picked up in a precedent-setting deal this year at Sundance. Don Jon bows the same day as Sony/Screen Gems’ Carrie and Warner Bros’ The Seventh Son, both also starring Moore, and The Weinstein Company’s The Butler.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s ‘Don Jon’ Gets October Release Date
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Latest Film News
- Festival Fever Begins: Will ‘Magnificent Seven’ Saddle Up As Toronto Opener?
- ‘Indignation’ Review: Ex-Focus Boss James Schamus’ Directorial Debut Is Exceptional
- Disney Unveils ‘Moana’ Details After Tease At Comic-Con
- Hollywood Has Collected More Than $860M In Foreign Levies
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Launches To $59M; ‘Lights Out’ Electrifies; ‘Ice Age’ Tepid; ‘Ghostbusters’ No Cinderella Story – Box…
- ‘Soul On Bikes’ About African-American Biker Gang Picked Up For Film Adaptation