EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Konawal, formerly an agent at Gersh, has joined Washington Square Films as a manager. Based out of New York, she reps actors, writers and directors and brings her clients including Ruby Sparks‘ Zoe Kazan, Martha Marcy May Marlene‘s Louisa Krause and King Kelly director Andrew Neel. “Jennifer is a perfect fit for us” said Washington Square Films president Joshua Blum. “She has great taste, she has incredible energy, and has solid relationships in the industry on both coasts.” The Washington Square Films talent stable includes Kerry Washington, Dule Hill, Jennifer Esposito, Sarita Choudhury, Victor Rasuk, Antonio Campos, Sean Durkin and Nicole Kassell. Films produced include Margin Call and Wendy And Lucy, as well as the upcoming J.C. Chandor-directed Robert Redford-starrer All Is Lost, which premieres at Cannes. Said Konowal: “Being a manager gives me a great opportunity to get more deeply involved in the careers of my clients, and Washington Square is such a dynamic environment.”
Jennifer Konawal Becomes Manager At Washington Square Films
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Holy Macau…Casino Short Film Lineup: Scorsese, De Niro, DiCaprio, Pitt
- Venice Spotlight: Ami Canaan Mann On 'Jackie & Ryan'
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'