Jeffrey Katzenberg has revealed his latest film project, Tibet Code, an Indiana-Jones-style adventure based on a series of Chinese novels set in 9th-century Tibet. The DreamWorks Animation CEO announced the project, a co-production with Oriental DreamWorks’ Chinese partners, China Media Capital and Shanghai Alliance Investment Co., at a news conference today in Beijing. Katzenberg told the Wall St. Journal that writing on Tibet Code is about to get underway and he is confident that “we will be able to find a good course to tell a great story and not step on political issues”.
Jeffrey Katzenberg Announces China Film Project, ‘Tibet Code’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016